Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hypr

levels people ever played with the most monsters in it

hmm a 9.33 meg dload i dunno if ill have any time to dload it it sounds tempting to kill 2000 plus monsters

I assume nuts.wad can be downloaded from gamers.org archive or something similar?

okay, if it iis on there, where would it be? plus, the one file i did find dwas like 1k, but I dont think that was it :)

hypr said:

if i was any good at making levels i would make it like a large town setting, with quite a few monsters

like have a millitary area , a downtown core , a large graveyard, and a ufo crash site

with alot of monsters depending on size of cource

Damn, that was my idea for one of DOM's E4 levels. It's gonna be a huge town level, totally based on my own city.

Heh, could be a while, seeing as how I'm only 3 1/2 levels into Episode One =)

archvile : im looking forward to trying your level it sounds fun, i didnt know you made av46sp01.wad that wad was really good

btw av doesnt require a special port (although itd be nice)
and its one of the best megawads iv ever played...

took me 28 minutes and 34 seconds to beat vrack2 lots of action in that level it has port qualities like theres a conveyer belt close to the end of the level

Hello guys, DooM is not serious sam, if you want alot of monsters, play serious sam. :D

TorntheDark said:

Hello guys, DooM is not serious sam, if you want alot of monsters, play serious sam. :D

Serious Sam's a good game but the monsters are characterless in comparison to Doom.

but as alot of people know doom was one of the 1st games in its own series of fps