Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Flat Request

Would it be possible to make a flat that looks like the nukeage, but is black, like oil or gasoline? Just wondering, I thought one of those would be fun to have in my Refueling Base level.

i'd make it, but i cant guarantee they'll allow it.

however adding animated flats should be kosher right? the guidelines say you can use boom enhancements, and one of them is adding additional animations.

What about the brown sludge, would that do?

Hows the level looking?

Erm, to tell you the truth, I just started it today :/

I had totally forgotten about it until I looked at the level assigments. But I think it's gonna look good...got some pretty good ideas already.

Cool. Well I'd be happy to make some sludgy oil textures (if you've seen phobia for legacy by ebola, I think some of my oily metal textures made it into that, or screenshots of unreal2 or nimrod) but I'd prefer to wait until you'd made a little more progress, if thats ok.

Jon said:

Cool. Well I'd be happy to make some sludgy oil textures (if you've seen phobia for legacy by ebola, I think some of my oily metal textures made it into that, or screenshots of unreal2 or nimrod) but I'd prefer to wait until you'd made a little more progress, if thats ok.

Yeah, I think I remember some from the Nimrod beta...that's cool, I'll just be working on it in the mean time...is there any sort of a deadline?

I don't think there's that much of a hurry, or indeed demand for doom 2 levels at the moment so you can go at a fairly leasurely pace. I try and keep track of who holds what level when so I can chase up people who just sit on a popular level and don't do anything, but as I say, there's so few levels coming in you're pretty safe.