Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

AD_79 said:

'Detail' doesn't necessarily make a good map, good gameplay, good design and a good layout do.

Joe, do you have those?

Having no detail doesn't make maps any better too.
And please look at the layout too, it's sandboxy which is already supposed to give some sort of impression.

GreyGhost said:

Does Enjay live in Hell, or was he just visiting?

Avoozl said:

Needs more orange.

The project I originally made it for called for a red sky. I figured it'd be a useful sky in case anyone wanted a red one, so I posted it, specifically in response to SFoZ911's screens showing a subpar red sky.

Original image here. Slight correction, by the way, it was taken by someone who Enjay knows, not Enjay himself.

@Sodaholic Thanks a lot! I'll see if it fits the overall vibe of the set. Cool sky btw.

Eris Falling said:

meh

Heh, nice. I'm not sure I like the combination of the rainbow with the grey though - perhaps something a little less drab than the latter might work better, either that or something even closer to black.

Music suggestion.

mrthejoshmon said:

Damn, why didn't I think of doing that?

Seriously, it still looks like something I would not enjoy playing, detail =/= good map.

Says the fucking idiot who played an entire joe mapset?!

The fact that every second post of yours is about Joe is kind of creepy actually.

DeathevokatioN said:

Says the fucking idiot who played an entire joe mapset?!

The fact that every second post of yours is about Joe is kind of creepy actually.

K.

(FYI didn't actually play the entire set)

joe-ilya said:

The finale of wad.wad

There is no height variation on these walls, not even on those buildings from the other screenshots. You've improved on the "detail"(barely scratched the surface yet), but you still treat the outside like it's a square room.

So a buddy of mine sent me a text telling me about a belt buckle he saw at Spencers that I would need.

So I went to Spencers, and twenty dollars later this photo was possible.

TraceOfSpades said:

So a buddy of mine sent me a text telling me about a belt buckle he saw at Spencers that I would need.

So I went to Spencers, and twenty dollars later this photo was possible.

img

You! I fucking want one!

@rdwpa ; a cacodemon breeding farm ?
Two caco's paired on a bed, and others trapped in a feeding cage ?

@ rdwpa:

Dem rug rats! And a BBQ?
__

@ TraceOfSpades:

Great buckle. But I would be afraid to wear it. You can't predict the worst accident, and it bites off your trigger...

http://i.imgur.com/RiSrKRh.png
http://i.imgur.com/IhKdwp2.png
Testing area in a very old map of mine for a future Nippon map with Touhou music

Sneak peak of the actual map where that testing area is in :P
http://i.imgur.com/hxRKMbu.png

Map directly after that one...
http://i.imgur.com/CO7WpwK.png

These old maps probably need to have some bumpy floors removed... always worrying about stuff like that
Will they ever see the light of day? Maybe, eventually...

FireFish said:

@rdwpa ; a cacodemon breeding farm ?
Two caco's paired on a bed, and others trapped in a feeding cage ?

It's a Cacodemon house with a family. There's the two adult cacos on the bed, four juvenile cacos in cribs, and in the last picture, Papa Caco is grilling humans for the family.

But rdwpa should add a pinky, every idyllic nuclear family needs a dog.

looking at it on my phone, I thought at first that those cradles were deep fryers.

I need a new job.

Woolie Wool said:

It's a Cacodemon house with a family. There's the two adult cacos on the bed, four juvenile cacos in cribs, and in the last picture, Papa Caco is grilling humans for the family.

But rdwpa should add a pinky, every idyllic nuclear family needs a dog.

Nice description. I agree they could use a pet, perhaps a Pinky/dog, or another custom monster like a mouse, a bird or a hamster.