Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy Johnsen

Doom Comic

Almost done? :)

If anyone wants to sell me their mint condition Doom comic, please private message me.

Which version of the comic is more collectable?

I have the standalone version with the Playstation adverts. My collection of Doom memorabilia is thin and I wouldn't think of parting with it unless it was worth something significant.

i have this didnt even know it it was rare , its the giveaway edition , is there a value to it ? i nearly threw it away

Yep, he does

ukPitbul said:

i have this didnt even know it it was rare , its the giveaway edition , is there a value to it ? i nearly threw it away

They're worth a bit, though not the three to four thousand one eBay seller was hoping for.

wow 3-4000 dollars thats stupid !! so in real world take off a zero? 200-250 pounds would be realistic?

ukPitbul said:

200-250 pounds would be realistic?

I'd either take off another zero or toss in a sealed copy of the id Anthology as a freebie.

If they ever decide to make another Doom movie, they should just base it on the comic book. It should be 2 hours of non-stop monster slaughter and one liners. And the movie should end with Doomguy lecturing the Spider Mastermind about preserving the enviroment, I can see it now.

"ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES FUCKFACE!" Doomguy shouts as he rams the BFG 9000 into the Spiderdemons puckered cloaca and pulls the trigger.

Roll credits.

Looking to gauge interest in anyone looking to get their hands on a copy of the ORIGINAL giveaway version of this comic.

My copy is in Near MINT+ - MINT condition

if you are interested please reply to this thread ASAP. I would rather sell it at a lesser price to a HUGE Doom fan. But I will be placing this comic on EBAY very soon. Probably in that ridiculous 3-4k range, simply because I know there are collectors out there that will pay that much!

I'd be happy to post some high res pics if you are interested!

Let me know, Thanks!

Piper Maru said:

If they ever decide to make another Doom movie, they should just base it on the comic book. It should be 2 hours of non-stop monster slaughter and one liners. And the movie should end with Doomguy lecturing the Spider Mastermind about preserving the enviroment, I can see it now.

"ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES FUCKFACE!" Doomguy shouts as he rams the BFG 9000 into the Spiderdemons puckered cloaca and pulls the trigger.

Roll credits.

Looking back, at the end of Doom 2016, the Doomguy *ahem* the Doom Slayer rams the BFG 9000 into the Spider Masterminds mouth and pulls the trigger. Sure it's not a Doom movie, but it was a cut scene. Christopher Nolan get on this project now!

Piper Maru said:

Looking back, at the end of Doom 2016, the Doomguy *ahem* the Doom Slayer rams the BFG 9000 into the Spider Masterminds mouth and pulls the trigger. Sure it's not a Doom movie, but it was a cut scene. Christopher Nolan get on this project now!

Let alone, that now we definitively know the Spider Mastermind to be indisputably female.

Chex Warrior said:

Legendary suckage? The Doom comic rocks, its more or less how I picture the doom guy would actually be like -very crazy.

Agree. Off topic, but cool name... CHEX 3 ROCKS!

Maes said:

Let alone, that now we definitively know the Spider Mastermind to be indisputably female.

In addition to ranting about the environment, he would also rage about equal rights and how everyone, male or female, deserve a good BFG 9000 blast.

On 4/22/2010 at 7:15 PM, Whoo said:

You'll spend most of your life trying to track down a copy that doesn't cost a fortune.

On 5/9/2010 at 6:30 AM, Samuel1234 said:

Hey

sorry about the late reply, Cheers for the advice Andy and Greyghost,
lol not having much luck but like you said If I took some decent quality shots and specified its a non anthology version version I may have a chance.

I'll have to mull it over, thing is it seems like a rariety that its difficult to put a price on it, other than like you pointed out some deluded guy on ebay.

Cheers Sam

Irish662, are you still looking to unload a copy of the comic?  I'm very interested!!