Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FireFish

doomworld or bad general internet behaviour. thoughts ?

and in my many years of being online i have seen the Internet its surface and even its sub-surface many years ago.

such delusional thinking. If those sub-creatures keep it up they will lose their precious servers to the law when heir attack hive and mentally ill posts draw the attention of the law. They are not anonymous, they are not safe, they will suffer if they ask for it.

most of those aren't even children at all, thats just governmental putrid filth being jammed into people their throat to act as if the kids in this era are more than anything before them on the digital media. Almost any troll ever interviewed in documentaries are literally mentally ill adults.

believe me you're asking for it.

the previous post was a joke with truth in it. And your response is just funny. if the truth mingled in-between the posts hurts then it should. ;) And no, i am not against you, just to be certain you know and not misinterpret.

Has anyone ever told you that most of your posts make little sense? I honestly cannot decipher what you're trying to get at half the time. You just seem to ramble without a point.

I'm guessing half of his posts are made with the intention of going to post hell as if it were some sort of rite of passage.

I am wondering about the fact which states ; my english is absolutely not that bad.
Anything i write is clearly and absolutely easy to read and understand, it might be the reader who is attempting to see things which arent there. and i know about the occasional error here and there, but hey, read what you all wrote yourself at times. :)
0 cents given.

Now, i am not attempting to go to post hell, nor wil i attempt it either. :)

You all failed to see the humor in one single post which was clearly written in an absurd manner , using relatively idiotic content. And all of this just for one sega comment in another thread, humorous.

Snakes said:

I'm guessing half of his posts are made with the intention of going to post hell as if it were some sort of rite of passage.

You mean it's not? :P

The only question I want to know is...is it safe to drink the coffee yet?

FireFish said:

Anything i write is clearly and absolutely easy to read and understand

As a native speaker, this isn't wholly true. I mean yeah it's easy to read and understand the individual words you headbutt onto the screen via your keyboard, but it's not so easy to make any fucking sense of it around half the time.

FireFish said:

I am wondering about the fact which states ; my english is absolutely not that bad.
Anything i write is clearly and absolutely easy to read and understand, it might be the reader who is attempting to see things which arent there. and i know about the occasional error here and there, but hey, read what you all wrote yourself at times. :)
0 cents given.

Now, i am not attempting to go to post hell, nor wil i attempt it either. :)

You all failed to see the humor in one single post which was clearly written in an absurd manner , using relatively idiotic content. And all of this just for one sega comment in another thread, humorous.

Idiot.

i do not know if i need to feel any pitty or not, but if a small mistake in the structure of what i wrote, or would write, is enough to throw any native speaker from their mental safety zone it would be a damn depressing thing to know about some of those 'native' speakers.
And if anybody does not understand the clear as day message in that, i would not be able to do more than feel sory for the reader because of his or her obvious mental isseus.

Online i am a cold reptile towards anything acting odd, so let it slip before this thread go's into a downards spiral.

Spoiler

Sodaholic said:

The Genesis/Mega Drive doesn't have many memorable titles? Are you out of your mind?