Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Which Step textures do you use the LEAST?

Which Step texture do you use the LEAST?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Step texture do you use the LEAST?

• Step1
    • Step2
    • Step3
    • Step4
    • Step5
    • Step6
    • What the hell kinda question is that?

That's right. All you map editors out there, what step texture do you use the least. For me it's step3. I've used this maybe twice including my using it right now in a dm map I'm working on.

I use 2 and 6 the mostbtw, I think you should delete the other extra post.

Yea, I didn't intentionally make two posts. Forgot to click the poll box, so I had to submit it again. Post is deleted now.

[sarcasm]Wow, boards like this make me wonder why people bother writing about Palistine, World Wars, pacifism, epidemics, etc... It all seems so irrelevant now...[/sarcasm]

Nearly all of em. Can't think which it is, but i use the silvery-metal step from time to time.

I prefer to use wall textures, then change the X/Y alignments carefully. It leaves you with a lot more variety.

I don't use the Step1-6 textures. I like using METAL, STONE, or SILVER the most for some reason.

I wouldn't know step 1 from 2 from 3 from a hole in the ground.

Let's see, I know know I use Step4 and StepLad the most...not sure which one I use the least though, I know there's some I pretty much never use cause they go with levels that are of a different theme than the ones I'm making...

I almost never use the step textures. When i do. I like to use Step4. The others are rarely seen in any of my wads.