Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

darkreaver said:

Anyone else like the newer Darkthrone-stuff/style?

I like it! I listened the hell out of Circle the Wagons when it came out.

I like the newer Darkthrone stuff. As a matter of fact, I like every sound they've had since they were death metal in the beginning. Its very rare for a band to be so re-inventive, and consistently sound good.

Amazing cover of an absolutely amazing song. To be honest, Possesed are one of the very best Death/Thrash bands to ever exist. "Seven Churches" has some of the coolest riffs I've ever heard, anywhere. A personal favorite of mine.

RNGPSY said:

Pop Music

And on that note - what the fuck is this shit? Metal/Rock or gtfo.

Stopped following this band after their debut album (was disappointed by it), and I very recently decided to check out what they've been up to since. Quite a change in style I must say. From early Morbid Angel´ish death metal to...this:

if you guys are interested in Power Metal. I've recently been listening to a band called Light Bringer.

I absolutely love this band. Keep in mind, the lyrics are in Japanese but the music is pretty brutal, and their vocalist Fuki is amazing.

Morbid Angel's a+b-sides album "Juvenilia" is out, check it out.

jazzmaster9 said:

if you guys are interested in Power Metal. I've recently been listening to a band called Light Bringer.

Thanks for sharing, this is pretty badass band

Arabian Black Metal. Everything is produced in secret with very little resources as it's illegal in their country. If arrested they say they face the death penalty.

jazzmaster9 said:

Pretty rad. Guitar Hero really ruined Dragonforce for me so it's nice to have another powermetal band to listen to.