Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Guest Unregistered account

I have no words.

I really enjoyed Preacher so far. It's nice to see you giving it attention, very high quality stuff.

Thanks Essel and SFoz!

RaphaelMode your mod looks insane and that's a compliment.

Drawseg overflow, perhaps? Find something like the Visplane Explorer plugin for DB or Chocorenderlimits if you want to check for yourself.

@joe-ilya: Maybe add another skull pillar on top of the MARBFACE cube to raise the key, so that the key will be visible from below.

Lol, looks like someone placed all that stuff veeery conveniently for the player. I've always had troubles putting stacks of crates like that without making their placement too contrived.

These are not crates, these are hellish marble blocks. Crates are naturally expected to lie around randomly, so that it will always feel contrived when they form a perfect climbing ramp for the player. On the other hand, I can imagine how the demons purposefully stacked these marble blocks to place the key and to allow access to it.

no, no, the level represents Doomguy's audition for some sort of hellish military - the blue skull key is actually a medal he gets for completing their contrived assault course

Darch said:

dobu gabu: clap clap clap awesome

stuff:

SCREENIES

I'm totally loving them!!1one!

Marnetmar said:

The second one reminds me of the Windows 95 maze screensaver :DDD

With the rocks that make you walk on the ceiling!

Got back into mapping for Doom 64ex after a looooooong break, finally learned how to use macros and i'm almost halfway into finishing the mapset (this is the last techbase map in the wad):

Spoiler

All of that looks good, KevinHEZ. But also relatively generic. It would still be possible to do something truly impressive with the engine and textures. That said, I like what I see.

raymoohawk said:

fem player maybe

Outfit is revealing, too form fitting and sexual, revise immediately. (jokes)

walter confalonieri said:

messing around with UDMF

Huh. Tower of Babel looks surprisingly cramped without a visible skybox.