Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

A Demo of close calls [Updated with working URL]

I just recorded a demo in map22 and I upon viewing you will continually have an expectation for my death or feel it is very imminent. Keep an eye on my health throughout the demo, especially at the end ;)

I recorded it using zdoom 1.22

Ok, it should work now. Let me know if it does, thanks. schmolze.com/~jacobi/map22dem.zip

AHHHHHH!!!!

It didn't work when I tried playing it back either. I thought maybe it was just me, but, no... man, the few times I wanna save a demo, it doesnt' work...

Well, it wasn't too exciting. I got the soul sphere and green armor and killed the chaingunners in teh secret room without getting hurt. Then got the plasma gun and teleported into that painful outside area. I got reamed from all sides and went from 200 health to 19 in less than 3 seconds. Then I fell off into the green slime, and grabbed a rad suit, and maanaged to kill the spectreres and demons and avoid the fire balls and chaingunners and revent rockers without dying and killing most of the SOBs. Through out the level I was always low on health and thought I was gonn a die around every corner. I make it to the last room, and have 1 health after I kill the last chaingunner.

hehe, was all this on nightmare skill? or did you just play badly? ;-)

Bah, I have a demo of myself beating E1M4 without cheating in very little time at all.

DooMBoy said:

Bah, I have a demo of myself beating E1M4 without cheating in very little time at all.

let me guess, ITYTD? :)

hehe, was all this on nightmare skill? or did you just play badly?

It was on skill 4. The point of the demo wasn't to show off my skill, just thought it might be entertaining to see me constantly close to death, and then to exit with 1 health.

oblivion said:

let me guess, ITYTD? :)

Nope. It was on HMP.