Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TMD

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 18 - Kid Tested, Mother Approved!

Good! Now we wait for some of the new IDgames Managers to OK, this and the other previous sessions into the IDames Archive. Nice work, everyone.

The WAD has been hotfixed to fix yet another way on "Kreygasm" to get stuck, though at least it was in the damaging lava. There's also a different way to escape from the lava this time, with less potential for abuse. Same link as before: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?file=levels/doom2/Ports/a-c/abyspe18.zip

EDIT (6/4/2015 5:05 PM PDT): Dropbox link replaced with /idgames frontend link!

The WAD has been hotfixed with fixed sky transfers on "Yippee Splat!", which I did myself without having to rebuild nodes. Thus, any demos that happen to have been recorded on MAP15 but not yet released should still play back correctly. Same URL as before.

And it's been hotfixed again, to add an update to TMD's map that I didn't know about until three days after this WAD was released. :/ Same URL as before. (Breezeep's update is not included because the update, from what I could tell, was to fix something so minor nobody would know it existed unless they were told about it.)

ASS17 also had its text file updated to credit JMickle and Pinchy for the status bar and menu cursor, respectively, which I'd forgotten to do. Thanks to JMickle for letting me know!

EDIT (6/4/2015 5:05 PM PDT): Dropbox link replaced with /idgames frontend link!