Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where's Zaldron when you need him? Or Fredrik?
I would help but I can't draw a straight line, let alone a tank sprite.

i seen a tank sprite from a tc before i dunn remember what the tc was called tho but it replaced the spider demon

Vanilla Doom uses 8, Boom and Boom supporting source ports support an additional 8. The extra frames split the originals, giving a smoother rotation.

I think dat some of the source ports actually will soon allow 16 views, if one doesn't already. I know I have heard something about it before on the zdoom forums, it may not be implemented yet though.

Edit: OOPS! Looks like da LilWhiteMouse beat me to it... mah bad.
:)

hey Lilwhitemouse!
Any chance you could give me those Marauder sprites you did?
They're cool!

If you haven't already, download the latest Power DoLLS: Innersphere Assault zip from my homepage. The complete Marauder sprites are in MAD_SPR.WAD. The specific frames are:

Normal Marauder Frames
CYBRA# - Prone
CYBRB# - Walking Start
CYBRI# - Walking End
CYBRJ# - Death Start
CYBRM# - Death End
CYBRN# - Shutdown Start
CYBRP# - Shutdown End

Damaged Marauder Frames
TROOA# - Prone
TROOB# - Walking Start
TROOH# - Walking End
TROOI# - Death Start
TROOL# - Death End
TROOM# - Shutdown Start
TROOO# - Shutdown End

CYBRZ0 - Marauder Arm

Cheers buddy!
I figured it was in one of those projects you have at your site, but didn't know which one. I have a 56k modem so I wasn't mad about the idea of downloading all of them, so I downloaded MAIS, which is pretty cool by the way.

Would I be allowed to use those sprites in my own TC project? You can check it out in my sig. Drop me a line in my sites' forum to let me know. I'll give you credit of course.

Thanks in advance!!

Linguica said:

16 rotations? The Doom engine only uses 8.

WELCOME TO TWO YEARS AGO! Drive through =)

Thanks buddy!

I see you've registered in my forum, but why didn't you leave a message? <sniff>

I might just use the sprites as-is because it would be real pain in the ass to have to change them all by hand. I don't suppose the source model is md2 or mdl, right? If it was then I could stick a skin together more like a Robotech officers pod :-)

Your forum would lock IE up everytime I tried to post/view a message, and sometimes before then. My copy of IE is cranky in it's old age.

No, my models are not in any standard format (L2P, L2C, L3P, and L3C to be precise), and don't export well. Sorry.

Hey! That happens to me with Doomworlds forums every now and then (but never with my own)! Usually I just give the PC a good formattin' and that sorts it out for a couple of months. I was using IE 5.0 BTW, although I've recently upgraded to 5.5 I wonder how long it'll last this time before it starts locking up again?

Anyway, thanks a lot! I'll make do with them as-is. At least they're better than what I've got at the moment! :-)