Borderlands 2 GOTY
Unreal Tournament III Black
Pac-Man CE DX AYCE

I survived. Mostly.

Borderlands Pre Sequel;
Wolfenstein : The Old Blood;
Valkyria Chronicles;
Homeworld Remastered.

Could have been waaay worse but I've already got a hideous amount of miniatures to paint and a WoW guild to kinda sorta run.

i got the tomb raider collection for $18
wasteland 1 & 2 & bard's tale - $20
legend of grimlock - something like $6?
legend of heroes:heroes in the sky - $10

and the entire eidos collection for $31 for my girlfriend for cleaning my place.

been steaming since 2011. still dunno when i'll get to play all the games i have. currently playing Darksiders.

Inkie, that's an excellent replacement to the piece of shit 2013 Simcity.

I got Lords of Midnight and its sequel at the last moment. It should be a good retro experience...

I got me some...

Aarklash: Legacy (I got a refund on that.)
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Bro sneak gifted it to me. I think my comp will choke on it tho. I put it on the backburner for now.)
Two Worlds 2: Pirates of the Flying Fortress (Kinda restarted playing Two Worlds 2 since I never got far the first time and then lost my saves. Grabbed the expansion since it was $2.74 or something.)

@Doom Dude: Depending on your setup, it still looks really nice at medium/medium-high settings and I haven't had any real frame drops playing at 1280x720 with low AA and low-medium AF.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
F.E.A.R. collection
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (loved FC3 but finding this annoying)
Flight Simulator X
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (playing now)
The Witcher 1 & 2

I got stung on The Witcher - it was even cheaper in the encore sale. Steam sales can be naughty...

Glaice said:

@Doom Dude: Depending on your setup, it still looks really nice at medium/medium-high settings and I haven't had any real frame drops playing at 1280x720 with low AA and low-medium AF.

Ahhh ok. I guess I'll find out sometime later on. Kinda limited on space right now and 30-40GB will kill that, so gotta get myself another drive soon. Really don't feel like uninstalling anything so..

Dead Space 1 & 2
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Wolf just will not run on my rig - One more push to that I7 motherboard combo I keep procrastinating about.

Dead Space has been a total cheese fest. I don't think I'll enjoy these games at all.