Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

Pants v.s Boxers

What do you prefer?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Boxer Shorts
    • Pants (or slips of briefs or whatever you americans call them)
    • Y-Fronts!

I wear boxers usually. Sometimes briefs when I play sports, keeps the jock area from bouncing around as much.

I used to get the shit kicked out of me for wearing ball-strangling y-fronts.

I wear briefs most of the time. Though on hot days, they draw up and squeeze my crotch. Ow.

Boxers. More comfortable and a looser fly making for easier a.) urinating and b.) pocket pool!

Spike said:

I used to get the shit kicked out of me for wearing ball-strangling y-fronts.

I used to kick the shit out of people like you for wearng ball-strangling y-fronts ;).

darknation said:

I used to kick the shit out of people like you for wearng ball-strangling y-fronts ;).

The people who kicked the shit out of me for wearing ball-strangling y-fronts are now either dead, heroin addicts or in prison ;).

For me: boxers. They good good with my pants, and they are a lot more comfortable. Not to mention some of them look ill as fuck.

On my Lady: The Y fronts or the good old thong! If you have to ask why there is truly no hope!
:P

EDIT: HEY I juts noticed somethin... what about all of us "freeballers" out there? Where is the option for that one?

WTF is a Y-front?

Anyway, I like boXorz. I would go commando, but like my fat physique makes my pants sag a little more than I'd like.

I wear y fronts normally, but my g/f hates them immensely. I like em myslef, less bulky than boxers.

but also far, far less sexy :P

the_Danarchist said:

Okay...then what are these 'pants' hes talking about?

Adult diapers.

I refuse to participate in an underwear poll that's short-sighted enough to leave out the "none" option.

AndrewB said:

I refuse to participate in an underwear poll that's short-sighted enough to leave out the "none" option.

Seriously

AndrewB said:

Fuck going commando, the front zipper of your trousers would rub your willie raw.

darknation said:

Fuck going commando, the front zipper of your trousers would rub your willie raw.

Only if you're wearing retarded pants.