Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

old doom front end

i found a old dzone disk for doom with a nice front end. i think it would be cool if this frontend was updated for modern doom and its many ports. i will put it up for download in my ftp dir at elbryans site

So what's going on here ?

Heared that few people can't use my stuff because it's too sophisticated for them.

However I go to sharp my knifes :)

/me kills sephiroth with a really huge pale

BTW: Just checked Doom.wrong.button.com...but there's no old frontend there. I wanna see what this stuff is. Maybe I can get some inspiration from it. So plz load it up :)

Just got it from the ftp...but if I start it: Runtime error.

Guess this is because of Win 2K. However, it's an old Turbo Pascal application with a DOS interface. Seems it greatest feature is to covert Doom2 WAD's back to Doom. Who needs that today ?

Haha, convert Doom2 levels to Doom? You can do that manually in a few minutes. I'm sure some editors have it automated by now.

There's several .wads with Doom 1 textures for Doom 2 around, so maybe someone's done the opposite?

*ahem* I played all my multiplayer games between 1995 and 1999 on a serial-modem. And believe me that's a lotta games.

Oh. Well I don't need the internet to connect the computers in my house together. I still use a serial cable to play multi-player games since the network refuses to work.

It's amazing how LANs can ruin your life. My first LAN party ever (YEARS ago, and only with 2 friends) was 3 days of solid "installing & configuring the network" and 1 day of pleasure...