Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

hate llamas?

I remember back in the early Atari days there was a guy who cracked and hacked games and produced menu disks (on 5.25"), he had a fixation about llamas, his name was RobC, he produced a couple of games with llamas, llamatron I think, was one :) Even went on to be honest and created software company Llamasoft I think

badmovies.org owns so much! I love that site.

For a second I thought about Revenge Of The Mutant Llamas but it was called Revenge Of The Mutant Camels actually.

Yeh my 1st thought was revenge of the mutant llamas, but you are right, But it is by the same guy, and there are Llamas in the game :) I remember rockets coming out their asses :)

Nuno Correia said:

For a second I thought about Revenge Of The Mutant Llamas but it was called Revenge Of The Mutant Camels actually.

Heh, Mutant Camels. You bring back happy childhood memories.

i have a small collection of twisted B-Movies, i have bats(the older B&W version) night of the killer rabits(very amuseing and cheesy movie from the late 40's) i saw this and siad "what the fuck!!" so i ordered it. i hope to get it in 2 weeks

Heh...I saw some movie called 'Night of the Lepus' or something where there was a horde of giant rabbits running around town slaughtering everyone, but it was made in the 80s.

the_Danarchist said:

Heh...I saw some movie called 'Night of the Lepus' or something where there was a horde of giant rabbits running around town slaughtering everyone, but it was made in the 80s.

Heh, if you want to see some giant animals attacking a town, see the upcoming movie "Eight Legged Freaks" or in my words, Eight Legged Shits...

Seriously though, there are two things that piss the shit off of me about those movies. First, they promote animal cruelty. I'm not a GreenPeace activist or whatever, but it seems kind of weird (and obviously taboo in some ways) to see giant animals attacking a small town, also it seems kind of stupid how some of those movies end up having a sequal, no matter how lame it is.

Secondly, the plot to those movies are very unoriginal. Most of them deal with the animals getting exposed to radioactive waste or something similar. I know Eight Legged Shits will be like the rest of those b-movies. If I was to remake the movie, I would add in an army of giant robotic Scorpions to battle them. The Tail is replaced with a MiniGun equipped with 30mm armor piercing bullets, the Right Claw is replaced with Hellfire Missles, and the Left Claw is equipped with a Flamethrower. Now that would be cool... If that's not gonna happen, let's just hope there won't be anymore of those movies.

the_Danarchist said:

/me thinks of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

The world is becoming scarier premier by premier. And you people aren't doing a damn thing about it.

DC

Doom-Child said:

The world is becoming scarier premier by premier. And you people aren't doing a damn thing about it.

DC

OMFG! What should I do!? Another premier is coming out. I know, let's hitch a ride on my Scorpion Mech! It'll be able to stop those Eight Legged Shits! I've always wondered what spider looks like after being ripped to shreds by a mini gun >:D. BTW, I actually did make a 3D pic of the scorpion mech(just firing its weapons). If you want it, email me and I'll send it to you.

Doom-Child said:

DC

I'm plotting to make some decent movies some day.

Doom-Child said:

DC

You're right...I need to hijack some nuclear weapons and attempt to wipe out mankind.

I realize that when I endorse ideas like the nuclear annihilation of mankind, people may not realize that there is sarcasm at work. So let me clarify.

I am TOTALLY IN FAVOR of the destruction of mankind by nuclear holocaust, if only for the entertainment factor. And if it stops Jerry Bruckheimer from bitch-slapping history again, I figure six billion plus deaths is worth it.

DC