Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

Friday The 13th: Jason's Doom

I decided to start messing around today, and I created this forest map. I will be able to produce something for you guys to play relatively soon.

Here's a screen shot of the forest. The foliage is randomized, so each time the layout will be different.

After seeing the forest pictures, I can't wait to see what other new things you will be adding in.

Check out this cool play through video. I noticed the player gets a bit frustrated; honestly, I feel like I have captured that NES-like difficult with this WAD. I do find it a amusing to hear players yell in frustration; reminds me of the good-ole days.

Note: The reason a couple textures and sprites are broken, is because the wad is intended for Doom II. The youtuber is playing it on Ultimate Doom.

Kontra Kommando said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzkbKsRwio

I noticed the player gets a bit frustrated; honestly, I feel like I have captured that NES-like difficult with this WAD. I do find it a amusing to hear players yell in frustration; reminds me of the good-ole days.

That frustration reminds me of the old days of Nintendo and Sega games. Has there been any progress for a new version of this or is it not going to happen?

Larzuk said:

That frustration reminds me of the old days of Nintendo and Sega games. Has there been any progress for a new version of this or is it not going to happen?

I've spent a lot of time, planning out how I could execute a full Friday the 13th TC. However, I'm currently working on a secret project (not so secret anymore) that's of another theme. Right now that I'm on a 2 week vacation, I'm hoping to release something by the end of it.