dai-kaiju (giant monster) battle

the kaiju battle royale  

11 members have voted

1. 1. the kaiju battle royale

• gojira (godzilla)
    • gamera (gamera)
    • mosura (mothra)
    • radon (rodan)
    • kingu kongu (the japanese version of king kong)

Godzilla! Radioactive breath is where it's at!
My opinion may be biased though seeing as how he/she is my favorite giant monster.

I would!
/me presses the button to launch 30 nuke missiles at the monsters
/me cheers in victory as they die

bigbadgangsta said:

I would!
/me presses the button to launch 30 nuke missiles at the monsters
/me cheers in victory as they die

heh, gojira feeds of nukes. why do you think they never used them in the movies. nukes'll explode, all the nuclear energy would be consumed and gojira will need an oil tanker full of pepto.

I voted Mothra just because ITS A BIG FUCKING BUG. Heh. I also remeber seeing the movie a long time ago. I don't think I've ever actualy seen one of those movies all the way through, except maybe that horrible American remake that came out a few years ago.

GINO sucked (GINO=Gojira In Name Only). the problem with dai-kaiju film is the bad edits and voice acting. gojira tai kingu kongu was prety good in the original version, but hollywood fucked it up. most of the gojira films have shit edited out of them, either to make them more american friendly, save time, or censorship.

Lament said:

modern japanese pop-culture sucks

there are some questionable aspect of modern j-cult (j-rock/rap). but they have produced some great flicks and games. and their toys are awesome. 12" figures of characters from samurai movies that have articulation than any american made figure = awesome.

KingKill33 said:

Wasn't there a movie where Godzilla and Gamera fought each other? My mom keeps insisting there was.

there wasn't one. its a myth like the alternate ending to gojira vs. king kong. I think it will never happen, like jason vs. freddy or alien vs. predator.