Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sesalpinogamer

Let's host a unique community project!!!

I'm not insulting anyone, in any case, it was him who was disrespectful in the first place. I seriously know what you mean when you say there can be "innovative" stuff in vanilla, I just don't know why hold onto vanilla maps only in the first place. I like maps like this as well, but the author expressed a point of view that seemed to dismiss anything non-vanilla as non-doom. Now THAT, I find ridiculous.

EDIT: I mean, why the need to be so fundamentalist?

Lycaon said:

I'm not insulting anyone, in any case, it was him who was disrespectful in the first place. I seriously know what you mean when you say there can be "innovative" stuff in vanilla, I just don't know why hold onto vanilla maps only in the first place. I like maps like this as well, but the author expressed a point of view that seemed to dismiss anything non-vanilla as non-doom. Now THAT, I find ridiculous.

EDIT: I mean, why the need to be so fundamentalist?

I'm not saying that there must be only vanilla stuff. And there's nothing in what I said that implies it.

sesalpinogamer said:

Hosted by you.Seriously,scifista,i am DONE.It is not that you pick on famous wads that copy less famous wads,but just because someone tries to start something that was already done you just start picking on it!It is impossible to inovate on a 21 year old game!The community already did every thing you can ever think about,and then you blame on others for wanting to do something on their own,and also scifista,the start of a "Community Project" is like this.You don't make 30 levels just to discard them,the community is the one who should upload stuff,i am done,i am going off for a while now,i will finish my level i am making and i will give a giant middle finger to this forum,i don't care,it is like if i was never welcome here.

Holy shit man the fuck up you goddamn child. You aren't welcome here because you expect to be internet famous without putting in actual work. Nobody gives two shits about some crappy map where you draw two squares and take a screenshot. Anybody can do that. My dogs can do that. Except my dogs don't fucking post about it. You're insane if you think the things you show are actual work. It's like me drawing a stick figure and posting it as a prototype.

You're not unique and you probably never will be since you throw a hissy fit any time someone tries to talk sense into you. Not to mention, covering up your shitty mapping and trying to make a name for yourself with this community project isn't fooling anyone. You are a lost cause.

PS: Christianity is just plagiarism of many earlier religions before it and its entire foundation is based on astrology.

GreyGhost said:

Does that mean you're not contributing one of your dog's maps to this project?

No. She has standards.

zap610 said:

My dogs can do that.

I don't believe you.