Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

getting to know all (part 2)

Oh, and disregard the picture of me here on doomworld. I keep telling lingweesa to take it down, and...gyeh.

What is it anyway? It kind of looks like some character from a Japanese anime or something.

It's definately not her.

My real name is Ian Myers. I am 6ft. Hazel eyes, shaved head, pale usually, wear a dog color that is really, really dark green but no body believes me and thinks that it's black. I love black; I have black boots and haven't worn a T-shirt that wasn't solid black for about three years. I still remember that last day I wore a colored T-shirt, it was yellow and I wore it for a few days straight and got really sick of it. I was born in New York but moved to Wichita Kansas while I was still an infant and then moved on to Utah at age twelve.

To the Doom community I released fuct.wad (three levels), tft.wad (teletubbies), and aotw.wad (big asylum). Recently I also contributed some ammo sprites for Freedoom too.

Well my earliest memory is kind of strange. I was around 3-5 months old and my mom was trying to breast feed me. She had spilled coffee on me who knows how long ago and I had third degree burns. I don't remember the pain, but I remember my thoughts at the time, and I remember what I could see. I turned out to be a healthy kid though, aside from the asthma, duck-footed legs (I used to point my feet inwards when I walked) and poor eyesight. My mom worked for food instead of money; she worked at a health food store so she had a good diet except for the last two-week of the pregnancy she said she was starving. And I think my dad was still doing tons of drugs like heroin and stuff. I didn't see much of him though because they were divorced before I was born. I could swim when I was only 2-3 months old (Yeah I know, it is hard to believe, I was skeptic until I saw pictures), climb my grandma's house at age 2, and walk at 9 months. I started going to a private school when I was 4 years old; I went to Central Christian Academy. I suck at school; I never listened and always got in trouble and have never gotten good grades in my entire life. I had a really strange friend there too his name was Matt. He colored his fingernails orange and black with magic markers and didn't want to go to heaven because the teacher said he couldn't bring his toys there. Then again neither did I, also when everyone was closing their eyes and praying he crawled under the teacher's dress to see her pussy.
I went to a private school until 5th grade. Then I started going to a public school where there were originally only 3 white boys in the class, and 3 white girls. It sucked, but compared to the hell whole deadnail described it probably was a walk in the park.

We lived in a small ghetto house, but on the weekends I would go to my grandma's house and she was rich. They had a big swimming pool, hot tub; a basement bigger than my house, backyard, and frontyard all combined. There was also a kid in our neighborhood that was being manipulated by a psycho at the time. He had some mental issues and once he held a knife up to my throat and told me if I didn't drink his piss that he would kill me. He had a huge 2liter bottle filled with it too, but I ignored his threat, I knew he wouldn't really kill me. Luckily he got some help and when he came back from the mental hospital he was a totally different kid. Life was pretty good though until my mom married an asshole and we moved to Utah. Ok let me give you an example of just how fucking retarded this guy really is; ok here we go.

My brother and me are in the kitchen getting something to eat at 10pm. My step dad walks in and says “ Uh what are you guys doing? “ I tell him we are eating, which was really obvious. Then he looks at the clock and says, “ Who eats at 10 anyways “ and leaves. One hour later at 11 he comes back up stairs and starts to eat. I mean wtf? This guy has a talent for not making any sense. It’s funny because he is really stock up too, he holds his opinions as high as he can reach. And if you look at him he just looks primitive, he has a huge body with small hands and a small head.

I never had depression until I moved to Utah, which added to my insomnia (I didn’t go to bed last night and I am still not tired, but I am a little stupid right now, and a little slow, hopefully what I am writing makes sense). I was extremely close to my grandma and other family members, and I had to leave them for the bitch my mom married. After a couple of months it was time for school again. The most memorable thing in 6th grade was the very night before my first day of school. I wake up and start to get ready, I can’t remember what I did but I woke my mom up for something. She got really mad at me and said it was 10:00PM and that I needed to go to bad. I thought it was time to go to school, but for some reason woke up at 10 and thought it was time. I don’t remember what she said, but the last word literally made my heart come to a complete stop. I turned around and walked away. And then for some reason I started to laugh. I couldn’t stop laughing though. I started to get really scared because I thought I would never stop. So then I started to cry. But finally after about 10 minutes I stopped and fell back to sleep. It was a strange night.

Pretty much ever since we moved it has been down hill. I started to self-mutilate. At first I was scared to cut myself but after awhile I was trying to keep myself from doing it because it started to feel so good. I pretty much did stop when I cut so deep that I could feel this strange crunching when I cut and had to tape the wound shut because when I woke up the next morning it still looked the same, hadn’t even began to heal. That was around the time I came up with the nick Malice Rancor, to me that was bliss. I wished very badly that I could hate everyone, but I am really sensitive. I can’t stand to watch someone else get hurt and I cry at movies, actually I just got back from Pearl Harbor and that movie made me cry, it sucks. But if it’s me it has never been a big deal. When I was little I would run and hide if I got hurt because I was scared I would get in trouble. My mom says she would follow a trail of blood and it would always lead to a blanket soaked in it with me under it. And sometimes she said there would be blood dripping of my bunk bed and she would find me up there. I can’t remember much of it, but I remember when I almost cut my toe off with a shovel and hopped back to the house and into my room to hide.

In 7th grade everyone made fun of me and I had no friends in school. And I wanted to be popular really bad. I don’t know why but in 9th grade the same girls that made fun of me and called me a nerd were stalking me. This one would say I was her lover, and other would follow me around trying to get my phone number, and someone was even trying to get my address once. I thought I wanted to be popular until then. So many girls were bothering me that I started to wish I was ugly, this is because I was really shy and it just frightened me. But luckily in High School it was back to hanging out with just a few other people and myself. Ok my grandma made me some dinner, time to go grub.

Well I guess I better reintroduce myself.

The name is Sean Gauthier, 15 years old.

I first got into DOOM when my family rented a 32X, and a few games. My brother rented Mortal Kombat 2, but wasn't satisfyed on it for long, so he returned it and rented DOOM instead. Then I started playing it! At that time, it took me 15+ or so minutes to complete the first three levels on DOOM 32X. Later I rented DOOM for my SNES, and well I played through it, and I thought it only contained one episode, until I realised that the guys who ported DOOM to SNES decided to make the later episodes be available on the tougher skill levels. Hurt me Plenty was the toughest skill level, especially E1M7. Later when I had a way better computer than my old IBM PS/1, and I first had the Ultimate DOOM, then I own DOOM 2 several days later. Well I have used three computers before I finally use a Cicero CPU system, and I still play DOOM, cause it's not gonna lose it's popularity at all! DOOM Forever!

I like the music from the DOOM Series (PSX DOOM and DOOM 64 included), No One Lives Forever, Half-Life, Serious Sam, all the Sonic and Mario games, and.. Oh crap I have so many favorite music choices that I can't explain them all.

I like most of yous, but I think people such as Elbryan42, Esco, ZarcyB, Deathwarrior, and Darkstorm are the greatest friends I have ever known. I however do not like Dest-X (I'm NOT REOPENING DOOM FUNNIES STUPID!!), Feronth (God those phony results of me being a loser is NOT acceptable to me), Isle Bot (Listen here Isle, you have been quite an annoyance, especially replying to my first thread on the new message board with a "FUCK YOU"!), Rieper (Quit flaming me!), fuckmordeth (I do not like seeing you copying and pasting "Fuck <censored> he can go suck his mommas asshole" over and over, because it's retarded) and lastly, Chourico (Ling ownz the site, and you don't Chourico, you Resident Idiot)

Well now that's settled, now I'll tell you how I got my nick: I comed up with it cause I thinked of getting the cacos to let Ling have it back when Hissy was in captivity, and I still use it even after Hissy was freed.

I have made contributions to the DOOM Community, like some Lameduke weapons for Deathwarrior's UAC Ressurrection, and Dark Claw Sprites for Deathwarrior's DOOM 0.4 Alpha Resources WAD file, which requires EDGE to run. I am also working on a MOD myself, and soon I will do a level for Darkstorm's Relapse TC.

Well, here goes my story.

My full name is Nuno Gonçalo Bettencourt da Cruz Correia. I was born on the 27th January 1984 in Lisbon, but due to an impression error my ID cards say I was born in 1985, in Aveiro, where I live. I only found out about that a year ago. My parents kept it that way, so I could have more long term benefits. Or so they say.

I've been lazy since that day. Twelve hours after my mother entered labor, I wouldn't come out at all, so she had to do an abdominal delivery. They used too much anaesthesia, which caused to me to faint and to be born dead. If I was kept unconscious for more five minutes, I'd be a vegetable now.

I only learned to talk when I was three years old, but to compensate the delay, I was reading Camões (Portugal's Shakespeare, so to speak) in less than one year, which was good.

As a kid, I wouldn't play much - I was very afraid of falls and injuries - I didn't have that, er, adventurous spirit other youngsters had.

I entered elementary school when I was seven (or six, legally speaking) but the first grade proved unnecessary for me, as I could read and write rather perfectly already. Consequently, I skipped that year and went directly to the second grade.

People thought that I was actually one year younger than all my colleagues. Added to the weaker, smaller body I had, needless to say, I was constantly mocked by them.

Despite the social difficulties I experienced, elementary school was fairly easy. In fact, school had been that way until my ninth grade, because I wouldn't pay attention to the classes. These last years (10th and 11th grades) were hard.

My parents divorced three years ago. My dad quickly (way too quickly, IMO) found a new girlfriend, a teacher, who he eventually married. I actually like her a lot; her own son (she's divorced too) though, is a complete twat. He's adopted. His biological parents were drug addicts, which explains his utter lack of intelligence and the hyperactivity.

My mom is dating a teacher too and he's also divorced. We've recently moved in our new house together. He's the most boring person I know but considering he shares many tastes with me, that's not so bad.

I met my present girlfriend last year. We've been dating since February. Our relationship is very close, altough I haven't paid much attention to her lately (I should do something about it).

I've been playing games since I can remember actually. I've had lots of systems, ranging from your standard PC to Amigas, Sinclairs, 3DO's, a Jaguar, and most Segas :)

I only started to use the 'net after the divorce, when my father moved out. It started all with my interest in Quake, and its ability to be modded (I'd spend days downloading QC patches). I moved on to QuakeWorld, and that was when I first experienced IRC (I was so simple-minded I thought was the only Quake player in Portugal).

I've played Doom almost since it came out (my dad happened to be in Chicago in the Doomsday and he bought it - he played SW Doom more than I did) but eventually moved on to Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, and so on. I became interested in Doom again when I went to Lee Killough's Doom page in ClassicGaming.com (I had no idea the source for it had been released) and found out about the revival it was undergoing.

Music became one of my interests when I found out more about The Prodigy, which are now my favorite band. Last book I read was Philip Kerr's "The Second Angel".

Names: Russell Thomas Rice
Lives: Auckland, New Zealand.
Hobbies are: building computers/maintaining networks.
Other interests: Playing computer games, watching tv
eating nacho's
Currently a renting a bedroom at Lings dungeon... O_o

:: bobs head to TNT Map08 music :: Here we go...

My name's Aaron, I'm 16 born in South Dakota. I lived there for the first two years of life and then my family moved to the deep South of California (that's San Diego in case you geography experts can't figure that out). I have lived there ever since and have become an ARDENT Chargers and Padres fan. I too am sort of middle aged in my thinking especially since I have developed quite an interest in world history and politics, which accounts for my feverish claims that Demokrats are Communists (they are). I have been playing DOOM for all its lifetime. I was in third grade at the time and I played it at a friends house. The instant I got my own blazing IBM Aptiva 486DX2 machine I put DOOM on it and never looked back.

In elementary school to an outside observer I guess I had an easy time, although all through my life I approach any challenge as if I will ALWAYS fail at it. It's a mentality that has seemed to work for me. I made friends in elementary school, was generally accepted but I didn't feel as if that was the case since I had to wear glasses since second grade. I had two girlfriends and went through the normal puppy love bullshit.

Middle school was an interesting transition since it was a new school and I had lost the majority of my friends since we moved farther inland to attend a better school. I had a more serious romance (not puppy love) in eighth grade. I generally matured greatly in my achievements in middle school, developed an interest in mathematics and U.S. Constitutionality. I was on a few Academic Bowl teams. I received an award for being the most proficient in math all three years.

High school so far has been non eventful. I kept most of my friends and have made new ones almost every year. I attend the same district that Linguica did, and I have lived through two school shootings within a three week span. Every grade advancement since fifth to sixth people have been saying that next year will bring a lot of pressure and work but I've done fine I guess. Last year was an extremely busy year.

I too took the SAT in 7th grade and scored 1050. I recently took the SAT II and got 11/12 in the writing essay and an average of 83 in language, math, and world history. I have a 4.66 GPA right now and I am involved in a service project called LeadersNow. I know HTML, JavaScript, C, C++, and I'm starting to learn Lingo, the language of Macromedia Director. I author websites and I know how to use Flash, Director, and Fireworks. I made some of the school website and CD Yearbook.

Sports that I love: baseball, basketball, football, raquetball, tennis, martial arts. I have been studying martial arts for eight years and have been a black belt for two and a half. I can't really make any interesting commentary by elegantly using profanities like some other posters can so I'll just leave it at that.

well, umm... i'll skip the my name (quite a few here know my first name, but no-one knows my last), so...

I'm 14 years old and I live in a town that is a one hour drive from Melbourne, Australia (something like 50kms). I goto school (I'm in Year 8, but I don't know what the equivalent is for US Education) and it's bloody boring there. So boring, I occasionly deliberately get myself suspended. Anyway, I enjoy playing Doom (duh) and Street Fighter Alpha 3.

I could of started releasing maps (for Duke3D) in 1997, but a rather severe Linux crash (dumbass brother at the time who didn't know how to install it) stopped me from doing it. But still, it eventually happened back in December 2000, when I was sending people on #doom some of my early mp3 remixs (available here and here). Then, on January 23rd, 2001, I finally put up my first web site (which I have been trying since early-1999) called Deathwarriors Domain, which I still update (constantly lately).

Anyway, here's a list of stuff I've released:

* UAC Resurrection
* Doom Alpha Resource Wads (although it's available for download at my doom.wrong.button.com dir)
* Map01 and E2M8 remake for Skulltag
* A shitload of mp3 remixs (I used to have ralphis as my rival, but we haven't made any lately)
* Extreme Doom 2 (discontinued and buggy, my first conversion)
* Unnamed Skulltag SP episode (given to Carn and a few others, available for download here, but has been postponed indefinitely)

I am also currently working on a map for Freedoom. Although I can't update the UAC Resurrection page anymore for now (bloody mewse), rest assured, I AM working on it. I made a rather spiffy bat file for it. I have been working on UAC Resurrection since it started, February 14th, 2001.

What else is there to say? Oh yeah.

/me spanks

Prodigy Rock.

Indeed.

Has anyone got the re-release of Experience?

re-release? I know not of this, please enlighten me. Was it like all remixes or something? Jesus, look at the time. I have been up all night being drunk and talkative.

Aight, for all ya'll newbies up in dis piece, here is mah original post again. ENJOY!!!.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo, good idea for a post, dawg! I was actually thinking about asking dis shit next... oh well.

Mah name is Jose Escobar, and I live in deltona, florida.(otherwise called DEADTONA! Don't let them fool ya'll peeps, florida's only good for vacations! Dis be da state of retired old people and cops, ONLY).

I be 22 years old, and mah b'day is march 12th. I am 5ft 6in tall, 135 lbs. I am a puerto rican, ghetto lover, dat lived in brooklyn, NY for 15 years of mah life (in da "bad part", not no goddamn rich neighborhoods)!

I live with mah moms and pops, my 2 brothas, and mah 2 sistas (I am da oldest). I like latin music, hip hop, r&b, rap, and club or dance music. My hobbies are playing video games, listening ta music, chillin wit mah peeps, and going to see mah beautiful little wifey (means girlfriend, NOT WIFE!!!), Erica. In other words, doin mah thing, and just plain willin' out!

Mah name was given to me by mah dawg, fat Pete (he gonna be da next big pun, believe dat)! We was listening ta Nas, and he pointed out dat there were about a billion people wit da name Jose, and dat I needed mah own "tag" (it means nickname basically)! So he started thinking and then we suddenly heard Nas saying dat line where it goes "Escobar season has returned!"
He thunk for a minute and came up wit... ESCO (mah last name is escobar, rememba dat)!

Believe it or not... I USED TA HATE DAT FUCKING NAME!!!
But, after a while so many peeps liked it (especially da honey's around these parts, heh heh) and recognized me by it, dat I decided to stick with it! Plus... it makes it harder for da cops ta find my ass, if they is eva lookin' for me.

Not dat they ever would have a reason ta look for me....

//esco looks around, throws his gloves in da trash can, and starts walking away whistling it's a small world after all//
:P

Dat enough info for ya'll or what? Peace out.
LOVE ME NOW OR HATE ME MORE BUT WE STILL GONNA LEEEAAAD! CUZ WE GOIN BE FOREVA MORE CUZ WE STILL WON'T LEAVE!

Representin' NY to da fullest! BORICUA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

re-release? I know not of this, please enlighten me. Was it like all remixes or something? Jesus, look at the time. I have been up all night being drunk and talkative.

Check this out.

Why do people insist on posting their life story a second time around when I linked the original one?

Well, looks like I got in a little late on this one. My name is Patrik, pleased to meet ya.

Well, we'll take it from the beginning. As a kid, I was a very closed-in and silent person. I did have friends like most other, but I wasn't that overly social. I was very interested in technology. I didn't look at the cooled beverages in the drink cooler, I looked at the fan on the back side instead. I didn't look at the stores a the mall, but at the escalator and how that functioned, etc. Up to the age of seven, my favourite book was a advanced technological decscription of various car engines (I mostly looked a the pictures). It sounds bizarre, I know, but that's how it was.

My personality didn't change that much during my first years in school. I was very, very good in school since I had read so much and still continued to read a lot. I began to read fantasy and stuff, beginning with the Narnia series. I was totally caught into the genre, and still is. I did do sports, but was never really interested of it. Well, everything went along until seventh grade. There, some people started to harass me for my introvert persona and my lack of social skills, causing my personality to change dramatically. I became the "funny guy", who always had a funny joke or some jester appearance to present. After a while, people started to accept me but I was still uncertain of myself.

During this whole period I still did very good in school. I wasn't the best, but I think the biggest difference between the best in class and me was the I was lazy. I had never really had to work hard in school. I learned maths and physics and languages without any real effort. I had no reason to change that (well, OK, I would have gotten better grades, but they were good enough anyway), so I just continued. During that time I had gotten a computer and I was massively interested in it. I was exactly the thing I needed, it suited me perfectly. I don't know why, but whatever. Perhaps it was my interest in technology that echoed back. Anyway, I started to play a lot of games. This was around 1994. I started to play doom, of course, and it was one of my absolute favourite games.

Another dormant interest came to life when I started to do level editing. I could sit ten hours in a row, no food, no sleep, while adding the final touch to one of the myriad of levels I made. I started to do StarCraft levels and other things too. In my "real life" (tm) I advanced to "college" (whatever you americans call it) and chose the natural science education. I wanted to choose the musical education too, since I had been playing drums in a band a couple of years, but in the end I didn't regret choosing natural science. My new class was wonderful. At the school we got a T1-83 graphical calculator, which had programming capabilities. Soon I started to program the little thing, trying to extend its functionality, but the language was just a simple BASIC language with few capabilities.

Still, I wrote huge batch programs, code locks, games etc. A friend introduced me to C/C++ programming, which was quite a difference. I loved it from the beginning, and today I consider myself to be a C++ addict. So yes, I'm a geek, and I love it.

Now I am in the military, which is hell on earth in the short-term material world, but still pretty fun. I actually don't miss my computer over there. I don't have time to do that. My horribly undertrained body causes that I have to give 110% all the time and I stumble on the verge of total exhaustion. Well, I'll live through it. I only have 9 months left...

Somehow I think my life story resembles Linguica's a lot. Weird...

Hi, I'm Dave; a software development student. I listen to weirdo goth music, so in all sense I am a weirdo goth. Nice to meet you all :)

Why do people insist on posting their life story a second time around when I linked the original one?

Updates I'd imagine.

im Derick im 15 years old...the first time i played doom was in 1994...my uncle got the shareware version of doom and i played it on his computer...my first time i played it on Hey, not too rough and beat it...i was exceptioanlly good at doom for my age at the time.

i listen to all kinds of music except most rap, all of country and pop...i like Metallica, Fear Factory, Limp Bizkit etc etc..

things i like to do: play video games (FPS and RPG's are my favorite types...my favorite video games are Doom (duh), Final Fantasy 7 and 9 (8 blows), any Legend of Zelda Game and SMB 3 is still my favorite nes game

our family has 2 pets (cats) one of the cats is all black and when im down on life he becomes my best friend...

im going to be a junior in high school come fall and i plan to go to college...my career i want to help participate in creating video games...ive sent emails to id and squaresoft among many other companies

things i dislike:the media, whiners,i used to be a huge wrestling fan now i think its boring so it belongs here for now

i think thats about it...

Do you people actually need that one? I mean, how boring could that be? I'm not someone as interesting as...ummh..Captain America.

I'm sure that you can squeeze something out of your imposing 3000+ posts

I'm sure that you can squeeze something out of your imposing 3000+ posts

Yeah: "Hi, I've lived here for the last year. I was born in the MAX forums, migrated to PlanetQuake when times got rough at MAX, and recently relocated to here."

Wow, hang on there a moment. I've never been on PlanetQuake before. Actually this is my first forum where I seriously post.

All the others are just for monitoring.

Hey my name's Dale, I live in Hervey Bay, Australia, and I am 16 years old. I was born on 3 november, 1984 in Townsville, QLD, Australia (I hope someone knows what i am talking about seeing as though about (insert large number close to 100 here)% of the people on the doomworld forums are from the USA).

I grew up being the kid in the corner that don't talk or do anything exciting, so I am a pretty shyguy. Life in this town sucks, nothing interesting to do (spend a day here and you'll see my point). We moved here from townsville in late '97. When we moved here we bought our 2nd pc (which we still have), and it sucks big ass donkey balls. 200mhz pentium, 16mb ram, 2 gig hdd...enuff about my shitty pc. I started playing alot of first person shooters when we got our pc (shareware quake actually). Then i got interested in DooM last year sometime, actually found a copy of Ultimate DooM, and have been hooked ever since.

Hopefully when I finished school at the end of the year, I can spend some serious time making some stuff for doom. I can make some basic maps, but nothing to complicated. I am trying to start a decent map and post it on the web at the moment. Plus i also made some grafix for FreeDooM, but i am experiencing technical difficulties with my pc at the moment.

How i got my nickname, well it really stands for and i quote : Metallica - Megadeth - Nine Inch Nails - Pantera - Static-X - Rammstein - silverchair - Offspring - Slipknot - Korn - Limp Bizkit. They were the bands whose cd's i had when i thought that up some time last year. But now, my music choice has risen a bit, and i won't even try listing all the bands i like. Lets see, all metal (apart from a few try-hard numetal shitty bands), alot of rap, all industrial and a few other bands.

Well, the name's Jason McFalls. I am 22 years old, I was born on August 12, 1979 and I live in a small city in Virginia called Klamath Falls. It pretty much sucks up here. There is nothing, I mean NOTHING to do. There are hardly any new jobs,so that means I will have to continue my job as a part-time computer programmer. It pays pretty well, though. I am also a part-time student teacher at the Klamath Falls High School. Too bad that doesn't pay as well. :)
I don't have a lot of time to post here because of my part-time job. I work long, late hours, and my boss is a real dick. He never shuts up. He is always and forever telling me just exactly what to do. Yesterday I was programming a new computer, and the old guy stumbles in to ask me what the hell I was doing. "Programming this computer, sir", I said. "You're not supposed to be programming that old thing (by old, it was made in '95), go program one of those newer ones!" And those newer computers are hell to put up with. So, I had to. Otherwise I wouldn't have a job now.
Anyway. I became hooked on Doom and all FPSs in or around '95. I played Doom on the PS-X. I remember very clearly playing E2M8, Tower of Babel. It was awesome. I remember that I actually put up quite a good fight with ol' Cybie. Then one of those irritating flying skulls slammed into me and killed me. That sucked.
Since then, I have gotten a PS-X and my own copy of Doom for PC, PS-X, and N64. I love all 4 Doom games. (I now have Doom and Doom2 for PC.)
What bands do I listen to?
Well, I like Limp Bizkit, Staind, Creed, Tantric, The Offspring, and other such related bands.
Well, that's pretty much it for me.

Bubbles is my favorite. She can draw the best pictures in the whole wide world, and talk to squirrels.

Why is she called "BUBBLES"? Is it because she never has a handkerchief? :)