Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lvangundy

How did you get your avatar subtitle?

Omegalore said:

Didn't get mine yet so, still a basic member.
Trying to do something good, but idk what would be though :/

Adopt an african child and name him/her Linguica. Then provide food, water and kittens.

My first one was "Dolt" - don't ask how I got that.

Now it's default because I am a much older, wiser, supermod.

Well, older at least

I literally had enough of doomworld for multiple days after i got mine... :/
now i just try to live up to that piece of shit title to amuse myself.

I have so far evaded any custom title whatsoever. There was the time Bloodshedder offered a custom title as a reward to anyone who helped attack the backlog of wads in /newstuff, but someone else got to it and I got lazy (which I still kind of am...). Would be a neat incentive to see again though - I would now actively chase such a thing so that I could boast "Forum Marshmallow" as a title.

But eh....we'll see. It's already been 10 years, maybe I don't need one (Goddamn we're getting old).

FireFish said:

Just don't be an ass from now on, Ok?

FireFish said:

I really do not know why i got that title, and ever since i got that thing my shitposting levels must have drastically increased compared to before. I think its a subconscious thing, as i can not care otherwise.

FireFish said:

I just assumed it's because your avatar looks like a gaping robotic rectum.

Mithran Denizen said:

I just assumed it's because your avatar looks like a gaping robotic rectum.

Or because it had something to do with some rather dickish posts in a thread concerning a moderators achievement (I don't remember who it was or what it was about)?

RUSH said:

Adopt an african child and name him/her Linguica. Then provide food, water and kittens.

Keep Jesus away from those kittens.

My name used to be Mr. Chris.

Also, the previous title referred to the Sergal female's certain body part.

My username used to be ct_red_pants until I asked the mods to change it to the less dumb sounding "Captain Red" I then got pants title. I think it replaced something humiliating but I can't remember. :/

EDIT: Ahh that's right; My shameful spelling.

I still have yet to get a custom title since I join the forums nearly 6 years ago(holy crap its been that long already!?)...one of these days I would love to have a over 9000 meme as a custom title :P

I asked a stupid question and got a custom titled. The question being, "Can I have a custom title?" Seems like it was picked based on my use of the Snark avatar, although since I gave up trying to teach myself Source within the first thirty minutes it was a good choice in hindsight.

I've also had the privlage of the "Banned" titled as well, for drunk shitposting as it were. Considering I used to think posting in third person was a cool thing to do, the banning comes as no surprise.

I used to play a LOT (LOT) of DDR, and would mention it here on the forums and on IRC. I still play, but lately other issues have been getting in the way. Once fall hits, I'll probably start up once again.

Being a member of Doomworld for a little over 2 years ... i haven't received a custom title yet :(

I've once had the title of "indecisive" because I asked to undo a name change after I realized it wasn't such a good idea to get it changed in the first place.

Alfonzo said:

I throw women off of high-rise buildings.

This statement has caused me to quit the community. Are you happy??

the_miano said:

Being a member of Doomworld for a little over 2 years ... i haven't received a custom title yet :(

didn't you have a "formerly" one at one point after a name change like I have now?

Getsu Fune said:

didn't you have a "formerly" one at one point after a name change like I have now?

Oh wait, I think you're right. I had one for a short period of time (maybe a month) but then I got losered and when I was released, the title defaulted back to senior member.