Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobias

Hello.......

Hello, I am Tobias. That is not my real name. I love Doom. And I sorely wish that I could download a new source port to play WADs, but our family computer is having problems with viruses an' stuff so I ain't allowed to download stuff.

<insert newbie insults here>

Tobias said:

<insert newbie insults here>

No thank you, you don't seem like an idiot. Don't act like one and everyone will get along with you fine.

You used the right forum and everything. Congrats.

Oh yes, introductions an' shit, I'm Liam, I mod polls, I do the /newstuff, email me at liam@inbox.net, AIM me at Mar1lynMason, catch me on irc at irc.openprojects.net #zdoom #doom #zdaemon.

Don't be a retard, use your common sense, enjoy your stay.

Welcome Tob.

A little warning:
These forums are being plagued by an old pervert who goes by the name of fodders. He may seem like a nice guy but he`s really very dangerous!

Just kidding! Fods is all right... well sometimes.
;-)

I`ll stop being retarded now...

"Tobias", then he uses Tobester's fish. I smell a fis- er, a pattern...

Hello Tobias, I am Scientist. That is not my real name. I love Doom. And I sorely wish that you could download a new source port to play WADs, but your family computer is having problems with viruses an' stuff so you ain't allowed to download stuff.

Just remember: everything you say here will be used against you here.
Enjoy your posting. :)

Fodders said:

m0l0t0v blows for food

That's funny :)

the_Danarchist said:

Heh...tobes HD died though.

He had this thing with dying.

Tobester is a guy with a loser for a dad (as for Tobe himself, he's an ok guy) who has a lot of weird dreams and tends to be very close to dying.

Me? I'm the doomed space marine of the forums, I mod the two forums under Doom 3 together with Lord Flathead as well as the fan fic/pics forum.
And I've recently gone into a fish-making spree.

Tobias? I know a Tobias-Tobias Münch. You're not him, are you...?
Uh, anyway, welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here.

And I'm Jack. I'm tasked with cleaning up this here forum when it gets a little too crazy. Normal crazy is fine, though... as is super-crazy. Too crazy, for me, requires one helluva lot of crazy. So you'll be fine. ")

IMJack said:

And I'm Jack. I'm tasked with cleaning up this here forum when it gets a little too crazy. Normal crazy is fine, though... as is super-crazy. Too crazy, for me, requires one helluva lot of crazy. So you'll be fine. ")

Bukkake's not so crazy.

I am Captain Red pants. I am here as a verble punching bag for the frendly staff here at doomworld.

Please enjoy your stay!

My nick is bigbadgangsta, I "moderate" Post Hell the place where bad posts go to die (guess what, I have the most post in there). You can call me BBG or Andy or "YOU DICK". Wait, scratch that last one. Anyway, the forums are self-explainatory so there really shouldn't be an excuse (though the mods don't really mind, well, most of them) for making a post in the wrong forum. I mean, like your problem with zdoom goes in the Source Ports forum not in General (though sometimes port problems are posted there and are hardly moved) and your serious Doom questions like "What/who/why/where/when/how" Doom questions go to the Questions forum.

That forum is moderated which means that Linguica, Julian, Lüt (the ü is made by holding alt and pressing 641) or Zaldron will review the question and all replies so if your post doesn't show up don't make another reply asking where it went. It is either being reviewed, is going to be reviewedd, has been posted or has been ignored. As long as you keep threads on topic in there and post something relevent it will most likely show up. The Forum Leaders page shows a list of the moderators and what forum/s they moderate.

Super Moderators are basically moderate all forums and Administrators are the head honchos. The webmaster of DW is Linguica, he keeps the site running smooth as well as the forums (and IMO he doesn't get thanked enough for what he does for us). Try not to do anything stupid like exploit a forum bug, or go around being rude. A little joking around is fine, if you say something that might be construed as a flame you might want to add a :P or ;) to show you're just kidding around.

You may get confused about a few phrases on these forums. Frad = idiot or something similar. Fnord = definition is literally "nonsense". Orfl = mispelling of ROFL. RTFM = Read The Fucking Manual. AFAIK = As Far As I Know. Private Messages have been disabled, as well as smilies. You can post images but you should read the rules regarding image use first. Notice how there are all these links and bold? I'm not using HTML (that is disabled too BTW) I am using BB CODE. The e-mail user option on the forums does not work IIRC (if I recal correctly). Have fun!

Ct_red_pants said:

I am Captain Red pants.

Ct_red_pants sig
Ct_red_pants
that's CAPTIAN red pants

0_o
Captain or Captian now, I'm confused...

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Hehehehe....HAHAHA!
Oops, sorry
*Snicker*

I really love how good people can type around here.

BBG:
Frad = idiot or something similar.

WHAT! I always thought you guys were giving me a compliment! DAMN you all!

:-P