Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

We love to make you eat great even late at the home of the Whopper

What fast food place would you prefer if you had to eat at a fast food place?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What fast food place would you prefer if you had to eat at a fast food place?

• McDonald\'s
    • Wendy\'s
    • Burger King
    • Other place that serves disgustingly greasy food (specify)

Lament said:

i dunno, wendy might be cool but i've never been there because that ugly inflatable girl on top of their building scares me off

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Of THOSE, i choose Wendy's (reasonably priced bacon cheesebugers!) but if i were to choose my favorite eating establishment, it would be a place called Ponderosa: A steakhouse w/ all you can eat soup, salad and ice cream bars! Mmmmm...they make these potato wedges that when mixed with hot cheese whiz and pepper...

But i don't need that...i've got some chicken cordon swiss here at home. Best munchies meal there ever is and will be. I've describeed it before, but if you want a recap, just ask...mmmmm...

Yeah. I got a lot of cans of tomatoes, bags of pasta and chillies.

When I'm especially listless I dont even bother to cook it. I just eat the pasta right from the bag, drink the tomatoes straight from the can and eat the chillies raw, then flush it all down with a beer or a soda (usually tonic water as they are my favourite).

Little Faith said:

Yeah. I got a lot of cans of tomatoes, bags of pasta and chillies.

When I'm especially listless I dont even bother to cook it. I just eat the pasta right from the bag, drink the tomatoes straight from the can and eat the chillies raw, then flush it all down with a beer or a soda (usually tonic water as they are my favourite).

you scare me sometimes

So do I, but sometimes I'm just too lethargic to even cook my food.

It is worst when I'm too lethargic to even start my Zdoom launcher.

TheHighestTree said:

but if i were to choose my favorite eating establishment, it would be a place called Ponderosa: A steakhouse w/ all you can eat soup, salad and ice cream bars! Mmmmm...they make these potato wedges that when mixed with hot cheese whiz and pepper...

Jesus, it's been years since I've been to a Ponderosa. I loved that place. I don't think I've been there since my grandmother passed on.

The BK chicken burgers here are called "Chicken Flamers". That made mewse laugh.

My favourite fast food place is this little burger place named Q-burger at my University which is open until 3AM. Its run by a guy named Q, his burgers kick ass.

Hmm, speaking of fast food places, McDonalds is serving that weird dipping dots stuff, right? Could someone please tell me what they are??? If anyone's had them before, do they taste good?

fraggle said:

Its run by a guy named Q, his burgers kick ass.

Did he ever send you to the other side of the galaxy?

Lizardcommando said:

Hmm, speaking of fast food places, McDonalds is serving that weird dipping dots stuff, right? Could someone please tell me what they are??? If anyone's had them before, do they taste good?

They serve Dippin' Dots at McD's? I've never seen them there, AFAIR. Anyway, DD's are tiny little drops of super-frozen ice cream. They give you a standard ice cream dish filled with these things. They're okay, nothing really spectacualr as far as ice cream goes. More like a novelty.

Has anyone ever had deep-fried ice cream? Damn was that stuff good. Had it at some chain Mexican restaraunt in Washington state that I can't remember the name of.

IMJack said:

Has anyone ever had deep-fried ice cream? Damn was that stuff good. Had it at some chain Mexican restaraunt in Washington state that I can't remember the name of.

Azteca?

Yes, fried ice cream rules. I first had it at an Azteca, then found it at other places. Whenever I find room for desert at a mexican restaurant, thats what I order.

the_Danarchist said:

Azteca?

I think so. Is that the place that has the kickass shrimp or mussels in the thin spicy sauce that you can pile all over the tortillas they give you? In fact, was that the place where you can watch them make the fresh tortillas?

It's been two and a half years, I can hardly remember it.

Ummm...maybe not then. Azteca is the only chain of Mexican restaurants I know.

Lizardcommando said:

They taste exactly like normal ice cream except in little ball form and 5x as expensive.

Burger King most definatly. Second place would be Taco Bell

Mr. Chris said:

Burger King most definatly. Second place would be Taco Bell

Mmm Burger King... I love that new burger they have there. (I forgot what it's called, is it Backporch Griller or sometihng similar?) For taco bell, I'd get a Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito with no beans.

Burger King: I like the fries and French chicken sandwiches, the onion rings are okay too.

McDonald's: I fucking love the nuggets. but that's all I like

Taco Bell: Cinnamon Twists, Churros, about HALF of the menu, hell yeah.

Wendy's: I rarely go there

Denny's: Never been there

KFC: wish I could go there more often

L J S: I freaking hate fish, but the chicken is okay. did you know that you can ask for free crumbs?!

now for some Non-mainstream restaraunts

There is a place in my town called Memphis blues. damn good food in big portions, and the smell of the place starts your digestive juices right quick (hickory woodsmoke) and the Blues music constantly being played is relaxing. Only problems are that you smell like smoke when you leave, and you have to wait a while for the food.

Another place in the same strip mall call Jersey Mike's subs. Great stuff, but the lettuce tastes odd.

Camp Hill diner is looking damn good after being destroyed after the tragic fire, but the problem still exists of the food. you get lots of it, but it is plain in appearance and taste. Once i ordered Chicked Croquettes, and i discovered that it was mostly mashed potatoes.

well that's it for me.