Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KoolKat

McDonald's Water

bigbadgangsta said:

Wtf? Where I go to Micky D's the ketchup (catsup for the rest of you) is free.

Me2

When the local McDonald's had fry sauce, they used to give it out for free. Then they started rationing it based on your order, and charging for extra packets. Now I don't think they have it any more. Too popular to be good business.

I suggest a temporary revolution against McDonald's. Stop eating there for a month! Tell your friends, famimly members, pets, enemies and anybody you see! Let's see their stupid prices skyrocket now! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

fodders said:

Pay to leave?

No, it's not quite that bad, fod :)

DooMBoy said:

No, it's not quite that bad, fod :)

Son was arrested in McD's once 'coz his idiot friend pulled my son's trousers down as they waited in line, ended up he had a court order banning him from going within 200yds of McDonalds, I complained to the court that they were trying to entice him to break the order by sending him money off coupons through the mail :)

The burger king i live near has free mints. i usually grab a fistful whenever I am there. :)

KoolKat said:

I suggest a temporary revolution against McDonald's. Stop eating there for a month! Tell your friends, famimly members, pets, enemies and anybody you see! Let's see their stupid prices skyrocket now! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Also, don't buy a Ferrari. Their F1 team made Rubens Barrichello lose that race for Schumacher!

fodders said:

...ended up he had a court order banning him from going within 200yds of McDonalds...

What the Hell? Thats the size of 2 (American) Football fields. He wouldn't be allowed into most small towns in America. :P

I can't honestly say I know anything about my local macca's, I avoid them like the plague, cheap and nasty. The local "Monopoly Game" scandal of last year..heh, that caused a few riots. I'm a loyal Hungry Jacks eater now. (Burger King for you foreign types)
No Free mints though :|

They are building a Hungry Jacks here soon so all is good.

My dad saw in the paper that the local macca's is expanding...hopefully they fail miserably.

Cool, Hungry jacks are good. Also, Maccas + fail = As bout as likely as something thats unlikely. (jeez, how original ;))

LorD BaZTArD said:

Maccas + fail = As bout as likely as something thats unlikely. (jeez, how original ;))

True, unless I burn it down.

But yeah, I couldn't be arsed doing that.