Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amaster

Movin' on up

Well, I've moved out of my parents house finally. Im writing this from my new home, which I share with two roomates. Im actually striking out on my own now, almost like a real grown-up.

gatewatcher said:

heh, now stop posting and go get drunk!

Heh, thats the plan for tonight.

Don't get too drunk, I found out once that getting too drunk with new roomies can make your ass very sore, never did find out what caused it, I just passed out and the next morning my ass was very sore, must have been the rum

I lived in a house with these two chinese dudes last year, they fried everything and never (I mean NEVER) cleaned the kitchen.

Ugh..

I would move out if I could afford to, sadly with the money I earn it will take ages just to afford computers, bikes and shit. Plus my mum's a better cook than me :)

fodders said:

Don't get too drunk, I found out once that getting too drunk with new roomies can make your ass very sore, never did find out what caused it, I just passed out and the next morning my ass was very sore, must have been the rum

hmm. Maybe I'm better off with you on ignore ;)

Like you guys never got drunkenly sodomised before... ;)

Assmaster said:

Hey! Just because my name is Assmaster doesnt mean anything.

Morpheous: Come Colin. There is not much time. We must break you out from the Matrix.

Colin: Uh, ok.

Morpheous: My name is Morpheous. This is Trinity, Switch, Apoch and Cypher.

Colin: Great. I'm Assmaster.

awkward silence

Morpheous: Uh, forget it. I think you'd be best left pugged in really.

Colin: Dammit!

fodders said:

However, getting drunk by yourself rarely results in such problems.