Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

a new freedom

in my family i have just accused my father of his crimes. meaning that everyone i know and who knows him is told and shown his crimes. for anyone who think drugs are a good idea and should be accepted into american culture< ur nuts! and this is why i have challenged my father. he is abusive(with drugs), useing mostly pot and cocaine. yes pot is bad for u, and no it is not a government conspiracy to say pot is bad. my dad has become somewhat paranoid, caused my long term used of pot. i have basicly told him that he is no longer welcome around me, any of my friends, or future children. he is also always picking up whores and strippers, may have other kids too infact i am sure he does. he once spent over $1000 dollars at a stip club, but he will not help his kids out or fix up the house. he spends around 500 a week at strip clubs as well. not to add on the drugs and other useless stuff he buys. he is also the type of person giving lawyers a bad name and makes of court system look corupt. like many americans he started useing drugs for fun, and like MOST he became addicted. he is proof that drugs are a BAD idea, if it was leagal the US would be nothing but morons deserving to be wiped out. i am proud to be an american yet also ashamed at what our culture has become. I am also angry at people who say this is the result of going away from religion, cause it aint. there is many other things that went into this

I dont think pot is a problem unless you abuse it. The same is true of alcohol and even caffeine and I dont see that its any worse or better.

But anyway, I think its good what you've done. Hopefully it might make him realise how bad a state he's in and force him to clean himself up.

Geeze. I wish the world wasn't this way. I just went to a Dave Matthews Band concert, where thousands of young people like myself came to get stoned rather than just listen to the music, which really kinda ruined things for me. The whole time I was breathing in enough smoke to count for several packs of ciggarettes and probably 10 good MJs. And geeze, the Tweeter Center (where the concert was held) was surrounded by the purest form of ghetto you could possibly have. The world really has some fucking cleaning up to do. Seph, I'm glad you're trying to start some where, and I'm glad you cared in the first place. I myself try to keep friends of mine off drugs, but once they start, it's like they don't see any reason they should stop. Believe it or not, even the U.S. government won't really try to stop drugs because it helps our economy. It all comes down to greed.

Sephiroth (if that is your real name), your logic is completely narrow-minded and obviously grossly influenced by personal experience. Of course drugs are bad, and of course they screw up lives and make people bankrupt and whatever, and of course any intelligent person will avoid drugs altogether. But make no mistake, the only thing that's evil in your situation IS YOUR DAD, not the legality of drugs. You might as well preach about the evils of matches when a relative burns down 100 homes.

Bah! You had to post this right after Orion returned, didn't you? Heh...anyway I'm going to have to stay out of this conversation.

He would be just as bad if fucked up on LEGAL booze.

I myself have a rather low tolerance for over-users of any kind of substance, legal or not.

I hate that youth mileu where life seems to revolve around getting drunk/stoned/high every weekend.

Little Faith said:

I hate that youth mileu where life seems to revolve around getting drunk/stoned/high every weekend.

Don't ever think differently.

Not such a different way to think, really. I don't thnk it's such a great thing either, to just look foward to a time where you can get yourself stoned. It's actually pretty damned stupid. I mean, if this world goes in a downward spiral, this'll definetly by a major cause (since we'll have a bunch of stoned idiots running the future).

Heh, I got banned for talking about drugs and I'm not planning on repeating that. Plus, I've already said all that needs to be said about them so there is no real point of me risking to get myself another ban when my opinion still hasn't changed about them.

But since I am entitled to a few words: Your dad is living the life I want, except I wont be dumb enough to have a kid, and if an accident does happen, I would certainly stop doing all that shit and raise that kid like it's supposed to be raised. Therefore if there's anything or anyone to blame for the problem you have, it's your dad for not taking responcibility as a parent.

JavaGuy said:

(since we'll have a bunch of stoned idiots running the future).

GWB? Hello?

But his dad is entitled to live his own life, from the sound of it he is holding down a job as a lawyer? Earning money too, it seems, as he is able to spend some of it on the comforts of life, whores, strippers and booze. If his kids do not like it, and from the sound of it Sephiroth is able to hold down his own job, as a cheese sniffer or something? Let them get on with their own lives seperately. How much of his life does Sephiroth expect his dad to sacrifice to him? It's time he let go and went off to make his own mistakes.As for

Sephiroth decreed:everyone i know and who knows him is told and shown his crimes

Seems pretty low, washing dirty linen in public etc.

fraggle said:

GWB? Hello?

Ignore Mr Bush, he gives us (americans, stoners, men, whites, people that ever wore womens underwear, and humans in general) all a bad name.

Little Faith said:

What can be better?

In one corner I've got Orion's "if it doesn't move, snort it" philosophy, in the other I've got Andrew's "I am pure" attitude and I can't decide which one pisses me off more.

darknation said:

In one corner I've got Orion's "if it doesn't move, snort it" philosophy, in the other I've got Andrew's "I am pure" attitude and I can't decide which one pisses me off more.

WORD

Anyway, I'd have to say that whores, strippers, and booze is hardly the charmed life. In fact, I find it very disgusting. Of course, sitting here on my fat ass and talking on forums without any kind of social life seems pretty disgusting to me as well, so I shouldn't talk.

the_Danarchist said:

Anyway, I'd have to say that whores, strippers, and booze is hardly the charmed life. In fact, I find it very disgusting. Of course, sitting here on my fat ass and talking on forums without any kind of social life seems pretty disgusting to me as well, so I shouldn't talk.

I guess you can call both of those discusting, but one of them is REALLY fun.

Whores...ok do you a) find a "nice" girl, take her out, spend $250 on a meal, drinks and taxi, back to her place for a "coffee", or b) do you go straight to a nice hooker, spend $150 and get as much free "coffee" as you can drink in an hour? Giving $100 to charity on the way home too :)

I prefer to reach sexual gratification without the fear of contracting genital warts, thank you very much.

the_Danarchist said:

I prefer to reach sexual gratification without the fear of contracting genital warts, thank you very much.

wanking off still doesn't count

the_Danarchist said:

Whores aren't the only people with STD's, wear a condom.

orion said:

Sound advice at any time.

orion said:

Did I say I was just talking about whores?

the_Danarchist said:

Did I say I was just talking about whores?

But we were all talking about whores, and then you made a bitter statment about something commonly known about whores, so what else can we think you meant? Plus, I have not tele-drained 1-800-CALL-CLEO's powers yet, I can't mind read.