What do you think of them?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of them?

• They are teh r00l
    • Okay, I guess
    • Meh
    • They suck!
    • OMG IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM THEN YOU ARE GAY

admittetly I only heard perhaps up to 5 songs, 2 of them I tottally liked, 1 was ok, and 2 pissed me off and annoyed me. I don't understand how a band that can make 2 songs that I really like can also make 2 songs that I really hate. Therefore I'd need to hear more songs before I can judge them.

I used to have one of Depeche Mode's albums, Ultra I think it was called. One of their songs sticks out in my memory. It's called Home.

orion said:

admittetly I only heard perhaps up to 5 songs, 2 of them I tottally liked, 1 was ok, and 2 pissed me off and annoyed me. I don't understand how a band that can make 2 songs that I really like can also make 2 songs that I really hate. Therefore I'd need to hear more songs before I can judge them.

Yeah...like 1/6 to 1/4 of their songs are REALLY good, but the rest of their stuff is meh at best. Odd.

DooMBoy said:

I used to have one of Depeche Mode's albums, Ultra I think it was called. One of their songs sticks out in my memory. It's called Home.

Ultra is one of the albums I have. Home is one of their good songs. Very cool.

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think depeche mode is a sweet band!

what is this poll doing here? i voted but it's a secret. a seeecret.