Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Insomniak

Tapeworm

Welcome to 2 years ago. Well...maybe one year ago.

Anyway, I don't think Maynard has much to do with it. Its mostly Reznor and Lohnner from what I heard.

they got gojira in the background of the second pic. now when did this happen and when is it coming out.

Oh. I thought he was posting that he HAS a tapeworm, oh well. no entertainment in this.

there was alreasy a huge fucking battle because apparently Maynard was playing some tapeworm songs as his lineup while on tour with APC i believe.. in either case god's name is still Trent Reznor

I first heard about this bunch a few years ago in Kerrang! magazine. Sounds like they've been a tad lathargic of late, tho.

Xian said:

what are the names of the songs?

Feist and Climax of Evolution are the two that stand out in my mind. There are a few that are NIN remixes though.

darknation said:

Reznor is the brand name in lethargic.

Considering that all the studio work heard on album is done by Reznor virtually on his lonesome, i see no need to criticise.

I so regret not getting the special edition of Halo 17 instead of the DVD. But I think you can actualy still buy Still for like $12, and I found some secret chapters on one of the DVDs last night, so I'm a bit happier now.

Yeah, this is kinda old news, but still trent reznor + maynard keenan = /me creams

BTW if u want the secrets for the dvd...nm the bullshit of trying to them all 1 at a time....@ 11:19 during head like a hole, press 7 and it will give u a menu to select which secret feature u want to view...it saves a helluvalot of time IMO.....try it out...NOW...GO GODDAMNIT!!!

I use Power DVD, on my computer. The options just aren't there. Its easier to right click and use the goto menu.