Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Its my birthday

Heh, yep, I'm 16 today. Today I will be going to get my learners permit so I can legally drive on the road. Then in 6 more months I can get my license! Happy joy! I didn't study that much for the test but there is 20 questions so it shouldn't be that hard. I can only miss 4 though so wish me luck!

heres a thing to keep in mind while driving....pedestrians are NOT zombie-men so do NOT run them over.....HB

Birthday glad-tidings, dudey. The Uzi and Semtex are in the post.

happy b-day bbg. permits are easy to get. its the actual driving around and avoiding other maniacs on the road while not giving into homicidal urges thats hard.

Heh, BBG lives in the only other state in which you must wait until you turn 16 to get your permit. Every single other state but PA and NY let you get your permit at 15 and license at 16.

Good luck on the test =)

Archvile64 said:

Heh, BBG lives in the only other state in which you must wait until you turn 16 to get your permit. Every single other state but PA and NY let you get your permit at 15 and license at 16.

NJ too, I was supposed to get it 3-4 months ago when I had my b-day, but I guess it doesn't matter to me, I'll try and hurry up with it.

Happy B-day bbg

Thanks guys! Well, I'm back from my permit test, I only got 3 questions wrong out of 20, so I passed!

Sorry for the late reply .. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY bbg. I have to go get that learners permit soon .. i was too lazy to go to the classes but now i have a car (1985 Pontiac Firebird SE) i want to go. What kind of car are you planning on getting?

Happy birthday, BBG! And congrats on getting your permit!
/me makes mental note to stay off the road

Archvile64 said:

actually, no. MA you need to be 16 for permit, 16 and a half for "probation license", and 17 for your full license. i say NY is better of that MA, heh. o wait, that sucks for me :(

Here in Australia, it's 16.5 for your learners...then 17 for your licence...i've been 17 for 9 months on Saturday...and I still don't have it :(