Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Coolest moderator

Yeh, a poll. Don't get worked up, i won't be doing them all that often. Anyway, who's the coolest moderator?

I think they all suck. Ling took away my post-count 'cause I said Post H***, Zaldron's a jackass, deadnail's ok, but a smart-ass, and Mordeth is just never here. Arioch is the News Guy, and only has like 90 posts or so.
There. I have made myself heard.

moderators suck big hairy sweatty balls hah, but i aint one to gossip so you didnt hear it from me

And to make it worse, Ling alienates us from the moderators by creating a Doomworld Forum (right below the Poll Forum link). Sorry, this is private, please go away. Oh well. Only about 6 people will ever be there.

And to make it worse, Ling alienates us from the moderators by creating a Doomworld Forum (right below the Poll Forum link). Sorry, this is private, please go away. Oh well. Only about 6 people will ever be there.

That's probably the point.

I think they all suck. Ling took away my post-count 'cause I said Post H***, Zaldron's a jackass, deadnail's ok, but a smart-ass, and Mordeth is just never here. Arioch is the News Guy, and only has like 90 posts or so.
There. I have made myself heard.

Ling made it well-known that you weren't supposed to do that long before you did it.

Zaldron only moderates Doom3, and you being the only person that thinks he's a jackass says something.

deadnail hasn't moderated for well over a month, and stopped using the privelidges long before that.

Arioch has been the most active moderator for the last few months, and passed 100 posts at least a month ago.

Anyways, I have to vote for Arioch, he's been sending posts to Post Hell with quite a bit of class recently :)

And to make it worse, Ling alienates us from the moderators by creating a Doomworld Forum.

You wouldn't find it exciting anyway. And it's not for moderators, it's so the DW admins can talk about Doomworld and Doomworld matters.

Arioch just kind of appears when he wants to, and I don't see any reason not to like him. I like Zaldron. He knows his stuff. Deadnail is pretty cool too.

Can I vote to myself? Yeah. Cool.

Oh well. What do you want me to say?

People here sees moderators as crazy motherfuckers that just deleted my latest state-of-the-art post about Cacodemon's reproduction.

There is a reason, a VERY good reason why your post was destroyed. Believe me.

If I was a real jackass, I would be doing much worser stuff with these powers. But that would be both stupid because I'll loose the privileges right away and useless because I can deal with people without clicking the "delete thread" thinguie.

If you have a problem with me because of moderation. Fine by me, afterall, you probably post some crappy shit.