Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

getting to know all (part 2)

Hey my name's Dale, I live in Hervey Bay, Australia, and I am 16 years old.

hey, which state is Hervey Bay in? I'm about a hour drive from Melbourne, Victoria.

Well... im 19 i live in Singapore, The insignificant little dot in the world... im a technical student and i mostly spend my time travelling around Singapore... i *don't* have a sad story to tell... oh yeah... most of my posts are really short... this is no exception... :)

How i got my nickname, well it really stands for and i quote : Metallica - Megadeth - Nine Inch Nails - Pantera - Static-X - Rammstein - silverchair - Offspring - Slipknot - Korn - Limp Bizkit.

Ah the offspring. I love them so much. They were my first favorite band after I came off the micheal jackson/mchammer phase. I listened to Ixnay on the Hombre, which is still the best goddamn offspring CD even if they don't have a popular single off it.

The Offspring is one of the only good "punk" bands left. All the other bands that claim to be "punk rock" sing some kind of horrible rock/teenpop/rap hybrid (Blink 182, SR71, Sum41, that kinda thing). Only good punk left that I can think of is Offspring, MxPx, Green day, and Weezer.

You're forgetting the best punk act of them all - Devin Townsend's Punky Bruster.

Well, everybody seems to be responding to this post. So here goes...

My name is Thijs. I'm from Holland. I'm 19 years old, but I feel like I'm 50. I look like a normal dude I guess, but I don't think I'm that normal at all. I saw somebody post something about self-mutilation here. Well, I do that too, sometimes.

Well, what else can I say.. I like videogames, i like soccer, i like beer and I hate women, except when I fuck 'em. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen too often.

Well, to be honest, I don't hate 'em... I hate some.
Blah, bla, bla... I drank too much... I post like an idiot.

Goodbye............... *cough*

I am just copy-pasting this from my short bio in my profile:

My real name is James Wood , I'm a 15 year-old male, 168 pounds, good looking, likes heavy metal, punk, rock'n'roll,/me is a chick magnet, ETC.

I was born a (proud as fuck) canadian, and I plan to stay that way, GO CANADA!

I get paranoid about giving away any kind of personal info, after some of the horror stories my friends have the pleasure of relating to me. But what the hell, I always wanted to live in a refrigerator box.

My name is the Doom-Child. Plain and simple. I have a body, but he doesn't like me, and I'm not too terribly fond of him. He keeps me around though, so I don't torture him too badly. It's kind of a less violent "Fight Club" duality. His name is Lee, and as far as I can tell, he's a complete loser. But whatever. I wasn't "born" until August 29, 1997 (Judgement Day). Lee was born in 1980. God alone knows what he did without me for those seven years. Probably sat around and dribbled on himself.

Nowadays, we amuse ourselves by learning OpenGL and playing Deus Ex, Quake 3, and Legacy, all with a shiny new spoogarific GeForce3.

We live in Alabama, but go to school in Arkansas. It's not as bad as it sounds, though, because the school we attend is pretty cool. Anybody who gets bored enough to try and find me can look for AIM name DoomChild31 (31 is exactly seven tenths of 42, the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything).

I only know of one person that can beat me in DOOM right now. I'm hoping I find more people better than me, though, because if I'm the best there is, then the DOOM community is in SAD shape.

Other than that, I can only say that "It feels good to be the best in your zip code."

DC

I'm the best in my Post-Code!!!!
Just not at doom. I'm absofuckinglutely amazing at THPS2.

PS does anyone else here play that?

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2. It's a skateboarding game. It's my 'change of pace from killing everything in sight' game. Thing is, I'm better at it than I am a FPS's.

Oh... my friends rave on about that all the time, I've never even seen it.

I wasn't "born" until August 29, 1997 (Judgement Day). Lee was born in 1980. God alone knows what he did without me for those seven years.

My math may be way out...senile dementia etc but I make that SEVENTEEN years?

My name is Nathan William Crawford, I live in this little hamlet in Ontario, Canada. I'm 18, I'll be 19 in 56 days (woohoo, less than two months until I'm at legal drinking age!), I was born September 26th, '82 in Barrie, Ont. I lived all over the place in this here province, and travelled almost all over it, too.

My fave games are the Doom, Blood, and Turok series, and I love RPG's as well as "diamonds in the ruff"-type games, i.e. the lesser-known games that really kick ass, like CyberMage. And in my highest opinion, Final Fantasy was good up until 6. Seven has a great story, but that's it. It's fighting and magic systems are a bitch (simplistic and pretty, but not very liberal), and it's equip/character system is very similar to Breath of Fire's, where certain classes are limited not to certain weapons, but certain weapon types. e.g., one weapon type per character. At least armour isn't like that.

My fave movies are Bladerunner, Heat, and The Jackal.

My fave music groups are ZZ Top, Judas Priest, Pantera, Dream Theatre, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, and Alice Cooper.

My fave book(s) are the Song of Fire and Ice series by George R. Martin. Nothing like Dark Fantasy mixed in with enough politics and political scheming to make Tom Clancy's political villains look civil.

My job is selling books at a kiosk, easy job, boring as hell. But at least there's the odd good book to pass the time, and if there isn't one, I can always read my own.

Religion: Don't have one, have no love for organised religion, either.

Pet peeves: religious fundamentalism, politics OF the media, modern pop music, people who disrespect music groups they've never heard or heard of because they want to look cool...Ignorance is bliss for only so long...then it's not.

hobbies: cycling. I do 7 1/2 hours a week, and I have a 200 km trip planned (125 miles) at the end of august. And anyone who's read that health article about mountain biking, keep your smart-ass questions to yourselves, because it's a crock of shit.

Doom add-ons: I have two. Ripped graphics and putzing around with EDGE. lockdoom.zip and locked.zip. The distinct differences between the two is that one has new enemies and the other doesn't, and the one without new enemies is a tad more refined.

And the thread slowly begins to degenerate into nonsense.

It's the doomworld disease.

ok, so I'm a little late at posting, but here goes

Names John. John William Lehman. I live in Houston, TX, I just turned 15 (July 17, 1986).

I'm somewhere around 6', about 130 lbs (NEED MORE FAT!)

Have 1 brother, turns 19 this year.

I started playing Doom a while back (About during my 3rd grade year). I played the shareware version, on a black and white laptop, complete with PC Speaker sound effects. I also had the full version of WOLF3D, but anyways....Eventually (about 5th grade) I got a new computer desktop and I bought Doom 2 and Warcraft 2. I was blown away (I had only experianced color and sound for Doom with SNES). After that, I bought Final Doom (dunno when)....BLAH BLAH, a lot of stuff happens and then I'm in 7th Grade.

At this time, I get a Gateway laptop (a complete piece of shit) and I reinstall Doom 2. Later, I find Doomworld.com, and get ZDOOM and a bunch of mods. The more crap happens.

Eventually, by October 2, 2000, I had played online deathmatch for quite some time (My alias being Rubilacxe). I decided on that day that I would register (MUY SPEEELING EES BAHD) to Doomworld.

And now you know, the rest of the story... :)

but if you don't, about 3 months back, I released somthing called Cube to the public. Some liked it, I think because of the ability to create monsters. Some hated it, because I stole pretty much everything to make it. I still have a copy of the bastard, if you still want it.

I ran away like a little girl, cuz people kept pissing me off (saying stuff about 'how I shouldn't steal this and that'. Not that I don't agree with them, it's just....Ah, I dunno. Don't care about Cube anymore, LOL.

So, then on August 8th, I came back. Because, like most people have been saying, NO BODY LEAVES THIS FORUM!

Name: Tristan Havner
Sex:Male
Height:5ft 10in
Weight: 165lbs
Hair: Was long like deadnail's but is short brown now.
Eyes: Greenish Blue
Status: Single and loving every minute of it. (GFs can be such a fucking hassle and you rarely if ever get some sweets)
Likes: System Shock2, Half-life, Unreal Tournament, Unreal, Doom 1, Quake 2, Starcraft, Quake3A, Serious Sam, Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, AVP, Diablo II LOD.
Dislikes:Hackers in CS, you, quakers, and narrow minded people.
Free time:Working on my Mod for UT, hanging out in furry chat rooms, talking to friends, fucking around and sleeping, and masturbating >=P
Affinity:Your mom...

What? You find some of that offensive, get a life.. shit happens..