Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

doom 3 monster ideas

What new type of monsters would you like to see?
Here is my list

U.A.C Expiriments
------------------
These bastards are some U.A.C. genetic expiriments gone wrong.Humans that were genetically enginered to be huge and muscular.The perfect soldier.The good parts are they have the I.Q. of a rock and they will attack anything that moves.Monsters and you.But there is some bad news as well.The bad part is that they are as strong as tank.

Satanists
----------
These worthless assholes have joined the monsters.Satan worshipers were sparred and then ordered to kill anything that wasnt hellish.They carry anything from a 9mm to a rocket launcher.

Garons
-------
Ugly beasts.They can jump like an evil frog.They have tremdous claws and they can toss dead bodies at you.

Traitors
----------
These guys joined up with the demons to not recive zombification.They carry anything from a chainsaw to twin chainguns.They can wear armor or not have any.Deadly in numbers if they have the good weapons.

9th Circle Imps
-----------------
Hell has many planes of existance.The deeper you go the more evil the souls that inhabit it are.The monsters here are also the deadliest.The 9th circle Imps do many things.Toss twin fireballs,toss a huge barrage of 20 fireballs in a huge wave of death.They are literally covered in spikes.They can either claw you close or rush you to impail you on their spikes.

Lets hear some of your ideas.

Oh shit I forgot some ideas

Icons of Sin
-------------
Rember the last boss of DOOM II?Well this is his little brother.They spawn Imps and if there are dead marine bodies laying around they can raise them.

Zombie Marines
---------------
These guys were your buddies.Now they are your enemies.Smarter than the other zombies.They can dodge,jump,duck or roll in all directions.They can use anything from the 9mm to the M-16a1.They also lob grenades at you.

Possessed Humans
-----------------
Smarter than the retarded zombies.They start out with out a weapon.If you get to close they will punch you.But if they see a gun laying around they will pick it up and attack you.Pro=when they die they drop their weapon Con=they spawn a lost soul when they are killed.

YIPPY KI-YAY! Someone who came up with monster ideas that I like!! >:)

One thing tho, that I want to see more than anything, is the "Real Sin", instead of just an "Icon of Sin". I think the real Sin should be 2x taller than that of the Cyber demon, and be armed with a BFG20k attached to each arm.

I also can wait to see the sky rendered by GeForceIII!!!

I also can wait to see the sky rendered by GeForceIII!!!

Just because there's a GeForce III doesn't mean the sky is cool. Sky = Art. Unrelated to hardware.

Dont forget Zaldron, this is id Software, AND GeForceIII were talking about here. Im very sure they will implent a kick ass GeForceIII rendered sky.

Man I cant wait! I am sure they will release I test version soon.. hell, they did only two months after the original Doom.. actually that was alph 4-2.. but any way.. its been a looong time since they have been working on it.

I miss Doom Nation..