Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

a doom spin off mod

i have thought about doing this for some time, but i am not a coder/modeler. if u have ever played the game Homeworld i have thought about a doom mod. useing doom demons and mariens. the homeworld game is a stratagy game, one of the best one i have ever seen. it is also in true 3d unlike c&c, dune2000, and others. It also alows mods and maps to be made for it, maps are extreamly easy to make. i have had ideas for ships, the ship i would like to see made is the mother ship in the doom TNT story. I think it would be a cool mod if it ever got made. I dont have the time and know how to do such a thing and even if i did i dout i could get more people to help

Hey seph, I got a friend who does modelling and such. Although, to my knowledge, Doom's not his cup of tea, he MIGHT be able to help...although...I dunno cuz he's doing a macross thing for it. His ICQ nick is Governor, and I can't get to his number because our phonelines are out (there's construction going on, and some lines were damaged yesterday, but my dad's @home works fine). Anyways, wait maybe a couple days, and then add me first to your ICQ, my # is 45825731. I'll send him a message for ya at that point then, and see if he's interested and then give you some feedback as quickly as I can.

Well, if you do happen to make a Doom spin-off mod, make it good.