Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

new items ideas (and old items i feel should be listed)

Super Health Potions
======================
Info:Green flasks that provide you with a 5% health boost.

Green Armor
============
Info:Gives you 50% protection now.

Blue Armor
===========
Info:Provides you with 100% armor.

Red Armor
==========
Info:150% armor protection.

Black Armor
============
Info:200% armor.

Cammo Armor
=============
Gives you 200% armor and its a little harder for enemies to get a bead on you.

Heavenly Spheres
==================
Info:Gives you 200% health and gives you the Cammo Armor.It also makes you invulnerable for 1 minute and gives you an ultra adrenaline rush.

Berserk Pack
=============
Info:No longer heals you but still gives that red rage.

Medical Kit
============
Info:Boosts your health by 25% but no beyond 100%.

Medics Bag
===========
Info:Has all the good shit in it.It heals you all the way back to 100% and gives you the red rage (berserk pack).

Blur Sphere
============
Info:Makes it hard for enemies to see you.

Cloak Sphere
=============
Info:Enemies cant see you at all.

Stealth Sphere
================
Info:Enemies cant see you at all and your guns are totally silent.

Sphere of Power
================
Info:Combine the effects of the Heavenly Sphere,the Stealth Sphere and add 5x damage and well,you got yourself the best damn sphere of all.Heavily guarded however.Dont expect to see one just lying around.You gotta fight for this bastard.

heavenly sphere should be "the ultimate powerup", but with a difference. Read:

"Heavenly Orb"

bad things:

-REDUCE LIFE to 10%
-REDUCE ARMOR to 0%
-unable to use any weapon (only the fist)
-speed = speed / 2

now comes the bonus part:

-every monster (besides Cyberdemon, or some other boss) will loose life at an 100 HP/sec rate in the instant you have it in the sight !!!
-you have unlimited invulnerability for melee attacks.... but,with the first projectile to hit you, this invulnerability should dissapear, living you with the 10% life....(also your view will change to black-white negative, like invulnerability in doom)

this powerup should be very scarce, kinda one in 10 levels, and very well hidden....

tell me your oppinions...

Hehe, I think bigbadgangsta has some pretty kick ass ideas that I would like to see implented into the game.

BY THE WAY, the font is all fucked up in my browser, everywhere I go, the font is four times bigger than it should be, and its pissing me off.. and no its not my resolution becuase everything else is still the same size, only the fonts blew up.. does anyone know what the fuck is happening? BAHH...

Sounds like you got some good ideas going there, BBG!
I would, however, change the Heavenly Orb's name to something like the God Sphere or something like that.

All these ideas are way too simple and non-serious to be considered by future FPSs. I mean...red armor? black armor? Spheres?

Those objects would not enhance DooM 3's gameplay, since they are basically one of the old DooM's failures : the cheesy items.

OK Zaldron listen to this.Your playing DOOM 3 (when it comes out) and you have 1 health left.You see a HUGE monster and well you have only a pistol.Wait!There is a soul sphere!YES!You grab it and run from the monster ALIVE continuing your fun expiriance.

But if doom 3's ai is what its supposed to be, you won't make it to the soul sphere unless you have l337 running skillz.

Mind explaining us WHY THE FUCK I'M GONNA APPROACH TO A BLUE ORB WITH SCARY FACES IN IT?

And why the fuck would they name armors with colors? Or even put them different colors?

DooM 3's gotta be more serious than the originals. A perfect copy of what was DooM in todays engines would feel WAY too cheesy.

All these ideas are way too simple and non-serious to be considered by future FPSs. I mean...red armor? black armor? Spheres?

Those objects would not enhance DooM 3's gameplay, since they are basically one of the old DooM's failures : the cheesy items.

Definetely.
MIND YOU ALL THAT HERETIC DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM!

HERETIC OWNS YOU ALL!

Zaldron, why do you think spheres are cheesy ? they are the soul of doom, at least one or two of them should remain.....

doom 3 better not have all of those damn power ups...the game would be too fraggin easy...bring back all of the old ones...however make them harder to find or make them rarer than ever before