Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

girls

Last friday, the last day of the first week of the new school year began. Everyone felt so stress-free because we all knew the first week of school was finally over. It was so difficult and tired for most people that have to go back to the early-morning schedule again after a long summer. Time was passing slowing second by second. In my English class, we had the radio turned on, most people were chit-chatting comfortably. Suddenly, a girl asked the teacher if her brother would come to school again, since she saw him couple days ago helping his sister, which is my English teacher, on stuff. Then every girl else started asking if he was hot and all. They requested for a photo of him from my teacher and she passed it out all around showing it to every single girl in the class. One of the girls asked another girl if she has a boyfriend already. She said "yeah, but I'm always looking for improvement, anyways..." and she giggled.

Well, this isnt' the first time I ever heard girls saying that. I think some guys would do the same thing, just some...and I'm sure some of you have encountered situation like this before as well. What do you think about this, if your girlfriend did this behind your back, that is, if you have one?

Just wondering ;)

thats human nature for u buddy. hey i wouldn't trust a girl( or a guy if u are a girl) under 25. socity has made it so only those who appear to be with the fads of the time look good. anyone else less is said to be not worth it, at that rules very core. though crule and pointless it is a basic fact of the human mind. personaly i dont even remotly like girls like that, girls who need to wear lots of makeup have something to hide. like more natural thinking looking and acting girls. i dont like nor would i date a girl who strongly vaules vanity. i like a girl who respects me for who i am and for who she is. i dont like when they want to be popular even if the cost is high. i aint looking for a skinny ass brittney spears wanna-be. i would not date a girl like that, if i did i would not take her seriously thus i would not really be dateing her. humans are starnge... arnt they? also expect this from the young ones, teen magazine has rotted and raped their fragil minds buddy
Hey i AM NOT being anti-girl here so dont take it that way! Guys do the same thing and the man reason girls do it is cause in root it is what guys want. they want to look good so the good looking girls come to them. so it happens on both sides of the fence. however guys tend to do it more, but unlike girls they dont share their thoughts so freely

No, fuck that...I'd take a girl with a flannel shirt and acid washed bell-bottoms if I had to.

bigbadgangsta said:

I'm happy with Jennifer.

Yeah, I was a bit worried about jennifer last week, but I bought her a puncture repair kit and she's back to her usual bouncy self again.

Baron-Of-Hell said:

My girlfriend is cheating on me so I don't trust any of em' now, at least I can rely on Doom to soothe me...

Maybe your girlfriend is cheating on you because you keep screwing the Doom CD.

the_Danarchist said:

Maybe your girlfriend is cheating on you because you keep screwing the Doom CD.

At least I could get a screw from the cd! :D

Edit: I don't care really, she wasn't a very good girlfriend anyway and I have had alot better than her, so fuck her!

the_Danarchist said:

Okay, so why don't you just dump her ass?

I will, there it's done! It is a little wierd though because we've been going out for five years now, oh well, it's her loss not mine...

Baron-Of-Hell said:

I will, there it's done! It is a little wierd though because we've been going out for five years now, oh well, it's her loss not mine...

Dan you moron, look what you've done! Careless talk costs relationships.

fraggle said:

Dan you moron, look what you've done! Careless talk costs relationships.

I wasted five fucking years with her! God damn! I should have dumped her a long time ago! Apparently, the guy she is going out with now is a complete retard who loves himself to much, heh!

Seriously. If I ever have a girl cheat on me (I'll have to get a girl first though), I'd first confront her, and if it continued, I'd have to end the relationship.

to baron: cheat on her, and if she tries to call you on it throw it back in her face. its obvious she don't really love you. you could try reason, but that never worked for me. I believe that many people cross paths in life. some share the path, then part ways. but don't listen to me. thats just my opinion.

to archvile: goth chick are teh sex

VileSlay said:

to archvile: goth chick are teh sex

Uhh...pay attention to who you're talking to.

the_Danarchist said:

Uhh...pay attention to who you're talking to.

Who are you and what are you doing here?

the_Danarchist said:

Start checking out goth chicks...they are teh sex!

True dat

One comes through my register at work all the time :P How weird.

Going with Goth chicks is great 'coz when you cheat or dump their asses they don't look any more miserable :P

fodders said:

Going with Goth chicks is great 'coz when you cheat or dump their asses they don't look any more miserable :P

hey, now now, not all of us are miserable :P

Silverwyvern said:

Goth chicks -are- great...

Heh - and i got one... bite me, Vampy ;)

My Goth sweetie - if you're out there somewhere - meet me in GOTHICDM tonight!

Biffy said:

My Goth sweetie - if you're out there somewhere - meet me in GOTHICDM tonight!

Not really the best chat-up line now, is it?