Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
maga

The most offtopic you'e ever seen

hey, do you watch Formula 1 ? if so, just tell me who you like, and who do you think will win this year ? me...I adore the Ferarri Scuderia...it doesn't matter who's driving the Ferarris...

[quote]Maybe I'd reply if I had any clue as to what the hell you're rambling on about...
quote]

you're American, right ?

gawd, please, not here... racing sux. so pointless. especially F1, as it's even less of a sport. although i can see how one could learn to appreciate the circus.
tho i did actually enjoy that racing TC for Q1.. what was that called?

tho i did actually enjoy that racing TC for Q1.. what was that called?

hey, I remember that....I don't remember either it's name, but I remember It's horreondous interface..I was hitting the walls too often...

that's the one!! *lol* with the corny wheel and all.. some good idea & LOTS of working hours, still pretty much completely crap. yet, somehow, insanely addictive. =)

yet, somehow, insanely addictive. =)

hehe right again.....

Jean Alesi rules, Williams I like the most and well Schumacher-Ferrari wins DC and CC.
Nuff Said.

I don't know much about racing. I never much liked it anyway, NASCAR or otherwise.
Please, this a DOOM forum. Keep racing out of it, mmkay? :)

Go play Need for Speed, it's actually better than watching F1 or NASCAR...A LOT BETTER.

Ppf, go for NFS4 or NFS5. Those are the only racing games I can stand, and actually have fun...

Nascar. Go to a race. Watch cars drive a round a track over and over again. For four hours. Leave.

Yes, extremely good fun indeed. I dread to think what a game of it would be like...

REAL football (what you would call *shudder* "soccer")

And don't say it's for wusses. American football = Rugby + body armour = who's the wuss again?

Lets kick a ball round...
But I love the PSX games...you can have a lot of fun when you have your buddies round but watching it is tedious.

REAL football (what you would call *shudder* "soccer")

And don't say it's for wusses. American football = Rugby + body armour = who's the wuss again?

Damn right. Soccer is for real men. I've seen people break their legs, bleeding badly and scream in pain. A real men's sport.

BTW. I'm from Holland, so my man is Jos Verstappen (Formula 1). Anybody seen last Sunday's race? Too bad his frontbrakes were destroyed. He spinned of the track, while he had only 3 laps to go................... Damn

Even if it's offtopic, I'll reply, because I happen to like Forumla 1.
Last 2 years my favorite was Hakkinen, but now he's loosing a lot of races, and I don't have anymore favorites. Maybe Baricchello, he would deserve the world title IMO. I like a little bit Shumacher, because he has a good skill, but he's a big cheater too.

Uh... I've got the first Nascar Racing game... from, like, 1993 or something. That's actually my dad's. I hate races, but Carmageddon was a cool game.

Yeah Carmaggeddon was real fun. I can't call it a "race" game because I beat that game by wasting the other competitors. Ohh, the memories...

I friggin' hate most sports games, except for basketball(I'm kinda tall and quite good at it in Real Life[TM], IMHO) and most racing games just flat-out SUCK, for me anyways. I did enjoy Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. That was cool. I also liked San Francisco Rush. Come to think of it, I also like SFs 2 and 3, God, they're fun.

Actually yeah, all sport sucks. Until they recognise computer gaming as an official sport, that is...

NFL Blitz was the only sports game I could play for more than a few minutes. For once they took the focus off the actual game and made it a player-bashing match instead. I liked that.