Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

Potential Demon...

Very nice. It looks like some kind of hybrid of Doom's Demon, Heretic's Minotaur, and Quake's Shambler :)

Heh. Cool.

But I won't change the color. Too much effort trying to make it look good in red (considering DOOM's awful palette...)

What's his attack gonna look like? His mouth seems a bit too small for a bite. claws? Claw/Bite mix?

that is teh sexy. Look better and more original than the skeleton.
I wish it was more black. How big is it in the game? look like it is bigger than the demon sprite. But very cool fredrik, keep up the good work. :)

TorntheDark said:

that is teh sexy. Look better and more original than the skeleton.
I wish it was more black. How big is it in the game? look like it is bigger than the demon sprite. But very cool fredrik, keep up the good work. :)

Yeah, I've always thought a black demon would be cool.

It would be difficult to do an effective black sprite since all the black pixels fade to erm, well black, so it would be very hard to see in shadow.

Jon said:

It would be difficult to do an effective black sprite since all the black pixels fade to erm, well black, so it would be very hard to see in shadow.

Being hard to see would just add to the atmosphere, IMO. Maybe something like that could be closer to dark gray/brown, though.

TorntheDark said:

It just look too much brown, maybe a little bit of a other color.

put some orange stripes on it. lightly, not enough to be overwhelming. It would look better, and not like a glandular imp

Well I hate to say this for fear of your ego expanding big enough to swallow the Solar System, but that is a well done Demon replacer.

Submerge said:

put some orange stripes on it. lightly, not enough to be overwhelming. It would look better, and not like a glandular imp

I say it looks like the excremental from Dogma.

::smirks at anyone who hasn't seen Dogma::