Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

linguica - read this!

My source told me that id didn't manage to finish the test version for the press for QuakeCon so it will NOT be shown on QuakeCon 2001 and will be shown on ECTS instead which takes place on September 2-4.

He also told me that DOOM WILL be shown on QuakeCon 2001 but not in a playable form (video).

P.S

Will somebody please return my fucking post count!

Why do you need postcount if you're leaving the forums...?

Damnit! i've been counting the days to quakecon in hopes of seeing ingame shots!!

My source told me that id didn't manage to finish the test version for the press for QuakeCon so it will NOT be shown on QuakeCon 2001 and will be shown on ECTS instead which takes place on September 2-4.

He also told me that DOOM WILL be shown on QuakeCon 2001 but not in a playable form (video).

For crying out loud, admit it. Will ya?

Neither Id Software Inc. nor Activision are listed as exibitors at ECTS 2001. Whassup? Is Id going G14 classified or something? :P

Liam the Bard strikes again!!!

Yes... I'm good... I'm real good...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, but you fucking lose. You're just making shit up and trying to cover your tracks. Maybe if you just admit that you made up the original post, Ling might reconsider the Dima Challenge.

prower - maybe you should admit that you are dumb eh?

fraggle` - it means that I am going to curse you in the forum.

Dima - ME SMASH

/me takes red green and blue pills,

/me than SMASH DIME-A-MINUTE WITH 50000000000 BAGS OF CH33t0's extra FATNESS!!#@$$%%^

Since when have you become hostile? I mean, what the fuck's going on?? I thought you allways were the friendly, helpfull guy...

Hey, what the fuck did PROWER and fraggle` ever do to you eh? Some people can't admit it when they're wrong... it's called humility and pride. Shed some.

Watch it there dima. You might just slit someone's wrist with that wit.

I really, but REALLY don't give a fuck!

They shouldn't stick their noses where they don't belong.

Enough of this. One flame more, I don't care if it comes from a user or from Dima, and I'll lock the thread...

Will somebody please return my fucking post count!

The Post Thief strikes again!

Calling the masked mancubus.....we have a post thief on the lose....calling the masked mancubus....come in......

Calling the masked mancubus.....we have a post thief on the lose....calling the masked mancubus....come in......

WTF??!?

See, you guys are ALL assholes, even ME, you and Dima.. we all are.. Thats why I come here, not only is it addictive, but you assholes keep me happy.. when I need a luagh, I come here.. Zaldron, with all do respect, if people are stupid enough to argue.. let it happen, just when it gets out of hand, like 60 posts.. thats when you take action, but I get a kick out of all this BS.. especially Disorder.. he is funny, lol. Ok, I have to shit and then download the patch for DiabloII LOD.. or.. wait, should I shit while it downloads? Or mayBE OH FUCK! HOLD ONR$@@234tggj...

60 replies in the Doom3 forum :P

C'mon, 95% of the replies are attacks, even mine.

This arguement is frankly stupid already.

...true... Did I mention I fell off my top bunk this morning? Hehe, I woke up in mid-air.

you guys are ALL assholes

What took so long to say it?!

Nobody needed to say it, it's a known fact to any newbie after they read the first 5 threads of any forum.

...true... Did I mention I fell off my top bunk this morning? Hehe, I woke up in mid-air.

and ? what was the feeling like ?

WTF??!?

Ha, seems you haven't heard of the masked mancubus. He's an imaginary mancubus superhero I made up when I was bored in an "I want this thread to die" post a month or so ago. Something like "/The masked mancubus rushes in and bashes this thread with a steel folding chair".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, but you fucking lose. You're just making shit up and trying to cover your tracks. Maybe if you just admit that you made up the original post, Ling might reconsider the Dima Challenge.

There you go again. Doubting what Dima said was true. If you want to see for yourself, ask Dima where he got the information from, and please, do not say he made it up, because I think he didn't.