Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Favorite/Crappy WADs

my fav... dwango5.

my least... dcdwango. the sounds in it annoy the hell outta me.

I like the Classic series 1-7. And UAC Dawn of the Dead. And CH_Retro. And I have a large archive of demos/.lmps.
Speaking of demos, anyone know where I can download a few?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

quote:
I've never heard of Forlorn or Demon Plague...

I found Forlorn at Elbryans ftp site under Zeratul I think, and for Demon plague I found it at Doom Wads-The ultimate Collection. Both are single maps I believe.

Forlorn Fortress, my very first paper wad that I drew out and converted into a real level.

Forlorn is a preatty good level if I may say.

Even though it's one-directional.

Portal will be #2 as soon as I complete it. It has somewhat of a E2 feel to it. I'd say I'm about 1/3 of the way done....maybe more. I'm thinking of putting it in my wad when it's completed.

Wow, that really is one hell of a long quote. meh. Anyways, probably the best wad I know is beav-but.wad.

Uh-huh-huh-huh. Yeah.

Fave: REoL Tough: The Uprising
Worst: Wow (the one where you get a BFG with 600 cells and drop into an illusio-pit with a cyberdemon)

Fave: REoL Tough: The Uprising

Wow, not many people are going to list fiffy wads as their faves.

Cleimos
Cleimos II
KZDoom series
Darkening
Darkening II
Phobos Anomaly
SkullTag Deathmatch Levels