Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

me? doomed?! HA!!

well no sooner than 15 minutes after getting home from that long hard vacation was I under fire. I had goten 3 game related figures, though i am not big on toys, for games like quake2 and alice. I had placed them on my monitor in my room. I also had the baron of hell background on win98. I start playing doom, then UT, and mom comes up stairs to check on me and the iguana. After about 5 minutes she sees something on the montitor and picks it up. ignoreing the quake2 guy and monster she goes for the alice, holding the bloody knife, and says "What is this?! It looks so evil! can u put it somewhere else?" I said " it looks fine there. I got it for $5 at a computer shop. Besides this is my room and u dont have to look at it." Then she sees the baron of hell background and says " whay do u have something so evil on your computer?!" I say "because i can and it looks cool with the computer." she then starts saying how games, mostly doom and alice, are corrupting my mind. like i have not heard this before. Then she says that because i have a friend who is a stanist that they are a bad person and will only cause me problems. then she starts going on her god thing to me, no i am NOT!!! attacking religion in this thread! After that i tell her my true belifes and that she is being wrong by saying others are bad based on belifes. She then says that a satanist once CURSED her and she had nightmares because of it. I say " leave me alone i know i am your child but i do not like to be told if people are bad/evil becasue of belifes!" She then basicly says i am DOOMed because i do not fallow in her ways and that i will fail. This makes me angry because she says i will fail based on my beliefs, and because i have a evil alice and baron wall paper. sadly i hate to see people behaving like nazis but i cant chjange them and i hear it too much these days. no these games are not makeing me evil and no mater what religion i am i can have a good life and be on the right path. I am not doomed to fail as long as a work hard and do not discriminate agianst others

sex cauldren, i thought they closed that place down! any way i agree\
people + strong ratical belifes and action + believeing to be better than others = nazis/stupid dumb asses of the world.

STAB HER IN THE THROAT. BOIL HER BLOOD. BAKE A THICK PASTE OUT OF IT, THEN GRIND IT DOWN TO DUST. MOLD IT INTO A MUFFIN TIN AND BAKE IT AT 350 FOR ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES. DUST LIGHTLY WITH POWDERED SUGAR AND TOP IT OFF WITH ONE OF HER EYEBALLS. SERVES TWO.

Anyway, no one has the right to do anything that interferes with anyone elses freedom, beliefs, sexuality, race, teeth, coat, ponytail or shoelaces.

You wanna be gay? Super. Suck all the cock you want but don't force your faggotry on me.

You wanna be a liberal? Super. Hug all the trees you want but don't force your ignorance on me.

You wanna be a criminal? Super. I hope the first guy you rob puts a bullet in your spine. Then all we can do is hope the second place you try to rob has a ramp.

I'm a Christian but I love Doom. It's a fucking great game. I'm not constantly offended when I see an upside down cross or a mauled human, I'm expecting it. I'm interacting with a rendition of hell for crying out loud.

People who can't stomach anything even remotely offensive or who feel they must shove their beliefs down everyone's throats or feel that you are not smart enough to think for yourself just need to be beaten, bruised, and forgotten. Fuck 'em.

,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

IT'S SO SWURLIFICATED..... I am hypnotized..... yes master..... yes master....... yes, you do have far too much time on your hands master..... yes I know my sig is even worse master..... well what the hell master, fire away... where should I put the apple master....... hold it with my mouth... okay..... rik ris?

Seph, how about this. write her a letter that explains your stance on things, your beliefs, etc., and what you expect from your mom in regards to respecting your own space (private or public). Also, tell her outright your own stance on her beliefs. And do it tastefully. See, sh can't question a letter, because you aren't in direct presence (yeah, make sure you're outta the house when you want her to see it, too). So, it's kinda "forcing" her to listen. and, so long as you write in a respectful, intelligent manner, and explain your points to the "t", you should get the point across. And if not, your only hope to escape is to move out. Or challenge her, but that would only get you booted ANYWAYS, or at least in incredibly deep shit. So, take that idea to heart, and then tell us all the outcome.

IT'S SO SWURLIFICATED..... I am hypnotized..... yes master..... yes master....... yes, you do have far too much time on your hands master..... yes I know my sig is even worse master..... well what the hell master, fire away... where should I put the apple master....... hold it with my mouth... okay..... rik ris?

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE SINUSOIDAL ASCII FUNCTION!!!! NOW SUBMIT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS PLEASE!

hahahahahahah...credit card number whatever the method !

My credit card doesn't work anymore. Something about limits I don't care. Damn thing must have AIDS or something. Fucking technology.

Says the guy posting on a Forum, about a videogame, on the Internet, and with 23 links on his sig.

Thank you for your sarcasm, I really appreciate it. Bah, but enough of this gay banter. Seriously though where the hell is my pet snake? Someone's going to be really pissed off in the morning...

I told you she was an arrogant bitch. But no, the mister DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME EVEN WHEN IT CHEWED ONE OF DASHIVA'S FINGERS!!!!!!

Dammit, my parents know I'm a good kid too but they don't let me have ANY CDs with Parental Advisory stickers on them. The only way I can listen to half the songs I want to is to download them for five hours (that's just for one) off of some file sharing service.

I hate when people think that because I am part of the general public I therefore do not possess the brains to take care of myself and spend my money how I want. This gave rise to liberals, who think that they are inherently better than I am and therefore should tax me into submission and sacrifice my liberties in exchange for public safety (that's actually happening where I am; these red light cameras are screwing everyone over, and the brilliant mayor of San Diego [Dickhead Murphy] is for it. Shows how much the Constitution means to that turdburgler).

I don't give a damn about homosexuals. Just as long as you act neither heterosexually or homosexually towards me I won't bother you.

bah I know how you feel seph, my mom bitches because I only use a computer/play violent games most of the time during summer, the thing about it is that fine line between immature kids with a joystick, and that kid who understands its fantasy and doesnt think more of it, there are kids i know that think its cool to shoot stuff (ex. humans) because thier parents bought him/her duke nukem when they were 8, shit its mostly parents fault that kids act the way they do today, I think mindless parents are more of a problem then mindless violence

I agree...but no one wants to point the finger at the parents, because it'll just cause a narcissistic debate over who's to blame anyways...but hey, my mom bitches about me playing video games and listening to metal too...damn good thiung my folks are divorced...My dad'll tolerate my music and my games cuz he knows I'm a good kid. My mom however gives me a light lecture because she's a bit technophobe AND a healthnut...and she hates metal...which I can understand, considering the hardest music she likes is Aerosmith. Almost as bad as a religious fundamentalist. But at least she's more liberal these days. And she only likes me playing my N64 games cuz she likes to watch the animations(as I said, she's a bit of a technophobe, but hse's all hung up on computer animation, so it's got me confused too). Hell, I had her mesmerised with Turok 2...even when I stuck it to a critter with the cerbral bore (for those who haven't played Turok 2, it's the most brutally gore-inducing weapon - it drills into a critter's head providing they have high enough intelligence, and extracts their brain by liquifying it, and then explodes, blasting the critter's head right off in a messy splatter.)!

That's okay because you're killing comical dinosaur people. Show her Soldier of Fortune for PC (or DC if you can stand the loading time)... see how she likes seeing a guy thrown to the floor from a shotgun blast, with his intestines pouring out, screaming at the top of his lungs and rolling in pain until you cap him in the head with your pistol just to shut him up and get that alarm meter back down. See if she likes seeing that. I know I do. =)

I don't think they're the ones that came up with that quote...

I don't think so either, I'm just checking...

I'm a good kid, too...I don't drink alcohol or smoke, and I'm good at school, but I play alot violent and bloody games, roleplay evil and so on, and yes, my mom HAVE said so when I was younger and I played Doom she said that they're too violent games and I play too much, but in these days, I have peace from my mom, and I can play what I want. But a one thing I don't understand...som of my friends says that Doom is old and has bad graphics, and I play games that sucks. Well those aSSh0les play some new games a bit then they get bored with them. I don't care a zhit about the graphics or how old the games is, the gameplay is best, like you all know. But my friends don't know. It's so annoying, when they say something like "This games isn't as easy as some crappy game like Doom". Well I could say that my friends knows nothing about games and their influence. Yeah, and wtf am I talking about my friends when you guys talk about when mom comes and starts wailing about violent games. Hmm...I like to purchase some Doom figures to my room, but I don't know a good store where to buy.

Well Deadnail, she didn't mind turok 3, either, and you DO, blow the heads/limbs off of people in it, although it's not as gory as it's predecessor. But I do see your point. And, she was far worse with me when I was younger too, and I understand why. Hell, she was furious when my dad let my sister and I pool our money after christmas in '89 to buy a Nintendo...but she wasn't pissed about me buying a Nintendo 64 when I got older. Meh. Anyways, when I was 7 and we had the nintendo, it was different because I still hadn't the basic understanding of what was real and what was not...Or so she thought. When I was 5 I thought cartoons were real. when I was 6, I knew they weren't, and I knew t.v. wasn't real. No wonder I'm such a cynic sometimes...

.,.·^*'´'|'\..........,.·^*'´¯¯¯'`*^·,...,/|'`*^·-,
'|.......'|::\......,·'.....,.·:*:·,......'`i:'|.......|
'|.......'|:::|.....;.......':,:::,:·.......';:|.......|
'|.......|::;i - ·;i'`:,......¯¯.......,·´|::|.......|
'|.......'´.......'|'i:::`*:~·.–·~^*'´: :'|::|.......'`*·-,
'|........,.-:^:':'\:'`:;:: :: : : : :: ::;·'i::/`':^·.,......`'i
'|..,.:'´:::::::::::'\| '`*^~·:–:·~^*'´..'|/:::::::::'`:^:., |
'´:;:::::::::;:-·^*'´......................`'*^·:;-.......:;·'
....`·;:·'´........................................'`^·:;·´

Just tell them: "If DOOM sucks then why am I still playing it? Could it be that it just doesn't suck?"