• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

Old Carmack Interview

I donno if you've seen it but if you didn't, here is the link to it:

http://xbox.ign.com/news/21665.html

i dont care for this kind of bull shit. you will be lucky if your xbox even turns on! o and if it does, the motor will probobly break cus they are using american made motors. damn you micrshaft! damn you to hell!
btw, dreamcast still rox.
remember atari?? they had shitty games, and where the best computer company of the day. but they hiped up thios jaguar ( not really, it has a dual 32bit risc and a 64 bit sound card )but it was still shit. just you wait and see.

/me stands by and waits for Dima to break out the insults and hostility......

i dont care for this kind of bull shit. you will be lucky if your xbox even turns on!

Why, because the motherboard controller was designed by nVidia? Who are you slamming here?

o and if it does, the motor will probobly break cus they are using american made motors.

Last time I checked the only 'motor' in gaming machines is the one that powers the fans. Also, the X-Box is a closed unit gaming machine that most people will plug into their television, not monitor. As for American made equipment, well, first of all eat my fuck. Second of all most computer equipment is made or at least the parts are manufactured in Asia.

damn you micrshaft! damn you to hell!

Hmm, sounds familiar.

btw, dreamcast still rox.

You're Goddamn right it does, in most ways it is actually more powerful than the PS2.

remember atari??

You never forget a gaming machine with wooden sides. Each Atari was a work of art. =)

they had shitty games,

Some of them anyway. Remember ET? Jesus that was horrible. Most of the games were pretty good anyway, the problem was that games didn't have to pass through any channels, anyone could make and release one.

and where the best computer company of the day.

A lot of their innovations are still holding strong. Think about how everthing connects to the power supply in your system right now.

but they hiped up thios jaguar ( not really, it has a dual 32bit risc and a 64 bit sound card )but it was still shit. just you wait and see.

The Jaguar was damned before it started because it failed to deliver a superior gaming experience. Lots of people are signed on to make games for the X-Box so hopefully when it dies, hopefully in years and not months, at least you'll have something worth hanging onto still.