Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Y2theJ

windows editing

Hey y'all. I was hoping someone could tell me what a good map editor is for windows 98?

Well, I use DoomCad, but I don't believe it's the best, since i haven't heard many people use it. And i haven't used any other so I wouldn't know what is best. But I like DoomCad.

Hiya.

As always...WadAuthor 1.3 or DeepSea (if you have the money to pay for DeepSea and want to keep paying each year to keep it up to date).

I downloaded the Wadauthor and it look really good, but I also found out that you should pay for it. Damn. Have you guys that use Wadauthor actually paid for this guy?

You don't have to pay for WA, when that limit reaches, you can unzip the package again and it will run fine. The only editor that you have to pay for is Deep/Deepsea, THE most powerful editor available.

Yeah, like darkstalker says, Deepsea is a pretty powerful level editor, and you do have to pay for it, but only when you want to, or when you feel like registering. Until then, go over to the DeeP homepage and have a look at it. :)

Deepsea. Give it a look. No time limit on the trial version. If you like and want to buy it that is a simple thing.

Jack is always around the forums if you have questions.

You DO NOT have to keep paying for it, that is ridiculous. After your first free upgrade you have the OPTION to upgrade at around 20$ when you think the time is right. I have friends that still use Deep 97 and are perfectly happy with it.

take a look
sbsoftware.com