Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Win a job

I can too. Where is he, anyways?
What's up with that funky U with the little dot thingies over it, anyway?

What's up with that funky U with the little dot thingies over it, anyway?

It's pronounced "oo". So you'd say Lüt like "loot", not "lut" like 99% of everybody else does. It's worse than capitalizing Deadnail because not only will I unleash hell in your general direction, you screw up the pronunciation as well.

BTW, I could go for the chef job... that was my old band, Six Mad Chefs.

And that ü is made by holding alt and pressing 641.HA!Ive revealed your not so guarded secret Lüt.MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Alt - YUO = Alt - FAG0T

And Six Mad Chefs was a band making fun of Rammstein, you know, with the kitchen utensils taped to your face like Sehnsucht.

It's pronounced "oo". So you'd say Lüt like "loot", not "lut" like 99% of everybody else does. It's worse than capitalizing Deadnail because not only will I unleash hell in your general direction, you screw up the pronunciation as well.

Not to mention that on my computer this funky letter looks NOT like an umlauted (or whatever) "u", but like a certain russian letter that happens to occupy that place in the character table (I have Cyrillic encoding), thereby completely fucking the name up. Really, it looks very funny (But rather GAY)

Heh. I kinda like my title, even though I got rehab for my poll addiction. But I'd prolly change it to "fine, and you?" if I could make up my own. But I cracked up when I saw bigbadgangsta's title. Good job ling!

HOLY SHIT! Disodor, that's the title I thought of for you in that thread! =)

Anyway, if you think about it from the gutter its not really that insulting. Kind of a complement actually. ^_^

HOLY SHIT! Disodor, that's the title I thought of for you in that thread! =)

Anyway, if you think about it from the gutter its not really that insulting. Kind of a complement actually. ^_^

Fodders' and BBG's titles are the best :)

Fodders' and BBG's titles are the best :)

I don't get BBG's title. Can someone explain?

I like Fodders' one though. :D