Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coraline

Resident Evil Unleashed back on track!

Hey everyone! Nice to be back.
Just letting you know that Resident Evil Unleashed isn't dead. It's just been in limbo.
We are working on it and have gotten 8 maps completed. We have hand-drawn some of the textures and replaced all the Duke Nukem things that were copyrighted (under 3drealms advisement).
In fact, we have been busy for the last 3 months. We have gotten a completely revised team, and are working on making more.
No joke. The characters have been coming along nicely, and we even have a Sega Dreamcast port coming out!
But it has been very bumpy. Back in 2001, late, almost half the team quit and the project was supposedly killed (or so I heard). No one heard of it again.
But BOOM! We're back, and in full force. We have been tinkering with the engine used (EDGE) and we need to know if FMV's are possible (Zdoom, perhaps?)
We have been changing engines alot. Switching from EDGE to Legacy back to EDGE has been confusing. But we got through that.
I just want to make sure that everyone knows that we appoligize for the several supposed Public Tests coming out. They were never released. We even had 3drealms telling us not to!
But they thought we were going to sell it. Turns out we aren't.
We are still looking for quality level designers, so give us a buzz.
The Doom Gods related things go to: thedoomgods@yahoo.com , and the SuperSonic Software things go to: supersonic@mailite.com. If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to join us! Any other questions can be redirected to our forum board: http://pub7.ezboard.com/bthedoomgods.

Want to thank everyone that helped us get through this tough time, and everyone who has supported us. And we thank you for your growing interest in this, and all the testers at my school, who love Doomworld. We won't let you down. And we mean it. The Public Test is going to finally be released within the next couple of weeks.
Our website looks like crap, so go load Dark_Photon's inbox with complaints!
Seeya later!

1) what is the site?
2) the forums give a 404

Dude, wtf? That breaks like 50000 copyright laws! Oh well. Say, weren't you banned?

And yes, i was banned, but that was a lloonng time ago. See, before I didnt know to respect the DW admins but now i do :)

WTF?! Don't tell me you've changed the web site again!? How are people gonna follow the progress of this TC if the web page keeps changing adress all the time?

/me goes of to change some links AGAIN

BTW it would have been a good idea to actually get the site up and running before announcing it here!

Yo. I make mods for edge. check out my website below.
also wait a few days for me to release Marines of UAC.
I think you should stay with edge. and if you want a lot
of cool effects that I specialize in with EDGE, use EDGE
and I can help out.

Do you want to join The Doom Gods? we could use some good edge programmers. Corbachu's the one you want to talk to about getting recruited, but he's not going to be online for a couple of days, so I'm replying for him. Try talking to us on our message board. That'll get you heard by someone pretty quick. check above for the link. Thanx! -Dark_Photon

Sure, I might join, but I'm sorta working
on another project right now. I could do
some work on the side with Resident Evil
Unleashed with The Doom Gods, but like I
said only side work. If you want to see
my first released Partial Conversion check
out my webpage below. I'm working on a
Total Conversion right now though, and
there are more details on the web site.

p.s. the link to the doom gods forum board
is dead(404 errors i hate you!).