Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Snap Grid Problem

Hmmm, I seem to be having troubles with the Snap Grid in Deepsea. It seems like no matter how much I click on it, Deepsea doesn't want to seem to go into Snap Grid mode. This is highly frustrating. >:(

Alright, someone has got to know what's going on here. I still can't figure it out. I click and click and click Snap, and I can't snapdraw sectors like I want. It stays in freedraw mode. WTF?!

OK, it's still not working. I tried Searcher's suggestion, and I couldn't even find snap cursor, and believe me I looked. I tried Enjay's suggestion and that didn't work either. This is making no sense whatsoever, especially since Deepsea was working just fine yesterday.

DooMBoy said:
I tried Searcher's suggestion, and I couldn't even find snap cursor, and believe me I looked.

Again, press F5. Select the tab that says "project" and find the checkbox on the left side, marked "Snap Cursor". CHECK THAT BOX ALREADY.

Just to be clear - we are talking about the same thing right?

I'm talking about the snapping to grid in any mode. At the bottom of the screen, in the status bar (I think that's what it's called), there should be an entry that says:

Snap=ON or Snap=OFF

This is toggled with the "/" key as stated. Is that what you mean, or something else?

Yes, that's what I am talking. No matter what I do, it doesn't wanna snap.

DooMBoy said:

Yes, that's what I am talking. No matter what I do, it doesn't wanna snap.

Snap Cursor is no longer on F5. Press the / key -Or- use the Top Tool bar, 5th entry over (displays Snap Grid as your mouse moves over it), click it and watch the bottom status bar display. Should change from Snap=Off to Snap=ON.

Then make sure you actually have a grid to snap. Meaning that it is NOT 0. On the same status bar, 3nd over show Grid # where # is your grid size. Use G and shift+G to change.