Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voyuers

Greenhouse

This is my first dm map. ever made for zdoom 123 and jdoom it will play in the other wads. But no mp3 support.
The mp3 support was made by me the song.
Im a musicain so i wrote the song first and the wad around it give it a try. http://agentspork.web1000.com greenhouse is the name of the wad see ya happy fragging.

well i do not know why the website is not is not working it should its not mine through ill find another place my aim is specter98763 if it works see ya

texture miss aliment it is my first wad through but are you using legacy there i see them in zdoom one little one that i do not have time to fix through i will but all of it seems in place to me but that is on my comp thx alot anyway
play on doom connector plays good in multi play

heh, the site wouldn't let me download it. said the file size exceeded some limit, blah, blah, blah. why don't you upload it to /newstuff?

oh and BTW, there a little thing called a period. it makes sentences much easier to read.

Well im sorry i did not know that. I gave a web page and a person said upload it to newstuff so im sorry. And when i make a new map where can i upload the whole file mmmmm?
Sorry once more