Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsm

Current status?

I'm kinda curious, what projects are currently being worked on and how are they looking so far?

I only know about Millennium (which should've been released ages ago), Rtc-3057 (which I'm contributing to, yet still waiting for Shaviro to release that damn demo) and the Doom64 TC. Anything else in the works?

And how's work going?

Well, I was supposed to be building this kitchen ornament for my mom, but I messed it up and now I won't finish. Ever.

Damn you Shamaonth, give us a demo, or give us DEATH! Just the demo will be fine, though.

If you mean projects from any of the Doom type games, then I'm still working on the full version of Carnage Galore 3 for Hexen. It will be quite a while before I finish it though.

Well, alls I know of is, the Community Chest MegaWad ^_^ (yeah sure, its a flare of the obvious, but I'm bored, and I wanted to post......so bite me..:P)

...summons a few Cacodemons to bite DOOM Anomaly, since he did ask for it...

Ok, so I'm bored too, heheh...

After my bit with CC is over with, Dreamscape is my path. At least 'till I get bored.

I am still alive on my projects.
still working on Console Doom and CChest map 10, and 26.

finished a couple of maps for Console Doom in the past two weeks.

the Doom64 TC is going slow, but no one hasn't abandoned it yet. Today, a map is finished for the TC.

I personally ain't got shit goin' for myself.However I e-mailed the robinson brothers and asked them what are they making now.They said a few projects is in the works like:
Fallen
Dark7:Episode 3
System I.D.

I also want to see Trust2 by fatal.

my community chest maps are first on the plate, then it's back to my 6 year old Doom2 TC, and a new Zdoom project i'm working on, with a hub system and scripted ass-whuppin'. it's about a marine taken into hell and assumed zombified, but he awakes undead, still 100% marine, and full of vengeance. CoOOool.

I am freedoomin' and I'm about half done building my map. when it's done, I'm gonna make a call for beta testers to point out the flaws so I can make it sparkle.

I’m still working on my polishing up of the Wolfenstein TC. When I’m done, if all goes well, it would play like a cross between Wolf3d, and RtCW. But progress is slow.

I am supposed to work for Freedoom, but University (and mild depression) got in the way. I have made the start room for E2M6.

I have made some pretty cool Baron/Hell Knight concept art and I might try to make some sprites for it.

Murderous Intent 2 is at that stage where you decide you're halfway through, get some more ideas and decide to make is a few more than just 7 levels...

Ooops.

Look forward to cool new textures thought :)

Hmm... I am working with: CCmap24, (very slow, I am a slow mapper).
Then I have e1m6, but I think I will let it rest some time, because I am working with a secret project for christmas... :P
(and the next project after the others I want to make a episode1 replacement, how ever long it will take, I gonna make one.)

'The Underworld' megawad is getting there - slowly, but surely.
Map11 and map12 are finished. Vampirajay is working on map13 (i'm still in the process of making some animated 'bubble' sprites for her waste filter rooms), and i'm about halfway through map15.
I've also finished a new status bar, title screen and intermission screen.
With just the two of us mapping, i've got no idea how long it'll take to finish - we're still waiting on Jaakko (doomsday engine writer) to get back to us over moving creature behaviour defenitions into .ded files that are seperate from the main jdoom.dll library.

Relapse TC = limping badly, we need serious map makers bad, other then that, it's doing fine

Side projects = doing just fine, when I decide to work on them