Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Pain in the ass maps

I used the original. I always use it for playing or recording demos.

Traductus Tomb.

Dark, narrow halls and Bishops. No thanks.

Oh yeah... that one too...

Well, in a big open area, bishops can kiss my ass, one hammer of retribution projectile and they fall at my feet. But with no strafing room... yuck.

They still usually don't kill me... just because the level designers were wayyyyyyyy too nice when it came to doling out quartz flasks and crystal vials in that game.

btw, did you guys play it with zdoom or the original doom2.exe

What? Are you accusing me of cheating?

/me hides from the grammar police...

/me enters.

ALLRIGHT! We have a report on bad spelling.
/me smashes some furniture.
Please come with me.

!

Hey Maonth, I would kick Lings ass. He misspelled bandanna in your title! =)

Go rough up his place!

Way back in 1994-1995, when I was making demos of each level in UV with a pistol start, I could never get 100% kills on Map 29. That damn CyberDemon at the end always shoved those rockets where they hurt the most, I'd run out of ammo, and finally have to duck into the exit like the chicken that I was. (Of course I was a keyboarder then.) I still hate that map for that reason.

Courtyard, on the other hand, is poetry in destruction. Ahh, that vast wasteland of hellspawn flesh just waiting to be decimated! Why would anyone actually want to hurry up and finish that map, when one could be circle strafing around and picking off those enemies at leisure (or get them to pick each other off -- "let someone else do the dirty work", I always say).