Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Question about glBoom

So it's probably not the best source port out there, but I downloaded it anyways. So sue me.

Anyway, I downloaded it, installed it, and ran it. The problem was this: glBoom ran in a window, and there was no way I could play it like that. What do I do to play it in normal, full-screen mode, where it doesn't chug along at .1 fps?

sorry if u want glboom live with the window. i think that is the only way it can be played, heard that some where but i have never tried that port. if u want openGL try legacy, jdoom or doom3d. zdoomGL looks the best but is terribly buggy and still needs lots of work. I have found that zdoom GL is very unstable on most systems, i have tried it on over 6 computers. i would say legacy is one of the best gl ports, look great and it is very stable

I have problems getting the launcher to work. It refuses to recognize my UDoom IWAD, but when I run Legacy instead of Launcher, everything loads up. I've been trying to get to run with my myriad amount of WAD files, but to no avail. It just won't work with anything other than Ultimate Doom. Help me out here.

I have this problem with the new EDGE WIP.