• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Fox

Texture Alignment in DeepSea

There are 5 ways to align.

Manually (3 ways) and 1 interactive on the screen and 1 automatic

1. Pick a linedef and right click (or press enter).
2. Pick a sidedef
3. Optl - but you'll want this Click on: 8. Show Text button (3 textures pops up)
3. Choose one of the manually keyed in X/Y boxes. The X/Y has scrollers. See the textures move on the right if you clicked 8
4. OR since you have 8 clicked, you can put the mouse on top of a texture and left button mouse drag.

The automatic method is used if you have a bunch of -same- textures on multiple lines. So click on consecutive lines and press X or select from the top menu: Misc, then C and whatever you fancy (this has the most options)

I'm reteaching myself this Lut, I'm very experienced with Worldcraft, Wadauthor,Unrealed and the Theif engine editor..
Thx DeepTeam.. =P

um like go into lindefs and u know if ur like really experienced it really doesnt change with editors...u should know this......BUT for windows and shit u need to unpeg it and well with regular walls and shit u need to just git it right or else it looks retarded

sheesh.....a newbie i am not any more....hopefully

Excuse me??
yes, the basic ideas; design; lighting; aritecture; replayability are the same..

But editors change, Ued uses a muli-brush, graphical preview and interface.
Worldcraft uses a single-brush, graphical preview and interface.
DeepSea uses a a single-brush, 2D preview.

I've had bout 3 years with Ued, 2 with WorldCraft and and a year and a half with Deep Sea..