Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

City of horror (not a real level)

Its over...hopeless.The world is gone.Only a few citys remain.You grab the shotgun from the body of the gunshop owner.He was your partner.Damnit.He shot himself.The retard didn't even tell you how to unlock the safe.Thats where the good shit was.An IMI Uzi and a MAC-10.You hold up the shotgun.Only three shells left.Good!Some boxes!You stock up on ammo for the shotgun and your Glock 9mm.You look around for something else.Nothing.

You exit the gunshop with a shotgun and a Glock.You see something.*SCREECH!*.Fucking alley cats.You go into the darkness of the alley.The putrid stench of garbage in the dumpster finds its way into your nostils,making you cough.A creature was nearby and heard you cough.It was a spike monster.It rears its hand back and thrusts its muscular arm forth and it sends a fireball for you.You easily sidestep and blast with the Glock.Good thing it has a sound suppressor.The monster falls in a pile of blood.Where will you go next?

YOU CRAZYS FINISH IT!ANY ADMINS THAT READ THIS I HAVE A REQUEST.I WANT SERIOUS ENDINGS NOT GOOFY ONES.PLEASE DELTE ANY STUPID ENDINGS PLEASE.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

That would be quite a nice feature in life, wouldn't it? Whenever you're in trouble, just press 'y'.

"y"? I thought first ESC then roll down to "QUIT"...